Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol at Kenny Omega coming to WWE and at the Royal Rumble no less. What then? Cause he ain’t winning that shit unless Cody falls down an endless manhole.

AJ Styles didn't win when he debut at the Rumble, he just need to have a good showing
First time in a long timr I popped as an adult fan.

Shitty thing was AJ didnt really do shit in the rumble after the first 5 mins. Thats when I thought they were going to misuse him in WWE. Luckily not. But I would say he didnt have a great showing in the rumble.

So…

how long Paige got till she either getting in a fight backstage for being to old school in her ways..

or

Someone snaps her shit up like it’s mechanical pencil lead?

3 months

Far from it.

apparently it has been said that it was she who put Sasha’s bag outside the locker room upon Sasha’s arrival to main
Dont think they have issues. Ive heard Sasha and majority of the chicks there talk postive about her in podcast and interviews and this was after that timeline.

AEW will air a live Dynamite on Tuesday 10/18 from Cincinnati going head to head with the WWE NXT go-home episode for the Halloween Havoc PPV.

Tony Khan announced at last night's NYC TV Taping that the winner of the Battle Royal that will air this Friday on Rampage will challenge the AEW Champion on that Tuesday Night episode.

AEW will air a live Dynamite on Tuesday 10/18 from Cincinnati going head to head with the WWE NXT go-home episode for the Halloween Havoc PPV.

Tony Khan announced at last night's NYC TV Taping that the winner of the Battle Royal that will air this Friday on Rampage will challenge the AEW Champion on that Tuesday Night episode.

Light work.

Back