Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Smh if they had just stayed on USA, the invasion angle could have truly happened with no restrictions or better yet, Vince could have bought wcw in 2000 and kept it on the Turner networks

Because when he wrestles, it’s a big deal!!

meh…Heyman did the placebo effect on fans..

they opened a shoe store, priced it up high end and sold it as such..it was a hit w the dummies w green in their wallets..turned out to just be Payless shoes.

same shit w Roman…

I’ll give him his character has improved but not to the level of his reign/run

meh…Heyman did the placebo effect on fans..

they opened a shoe store, priced it up high end and sold it as such..it was a hit w the dummies w green in their wallets..turned out to just be Payless shoes.

same shit w Roman…

I’ll give him his character has improved but not to the level of his reign/run
Damn homie called Roman a payless shoe.

He lost some steam since being with MJF. It's like Con can make them top title contenders but doesn't know what to do once they get the title. Wardlow, Guevara, Rosa and Page
They seem to lack long-term ideas. So much of AEW feels like an indy show, which usually is more about match-ups and not selling stories to follow up on each week. The problem with that is that so many of the match-ups have been recycled to death, especially if you consider how often the AEW roster has wrestled each other outside of AEW. The booking feels like Andy during Toy Story, switching up his favorites and occasionally forgetting he even has certain toys.

Swerve and Keith Lee is a bad tag team and should not have the titles. Their partnership doesn't really make sense to me. Not that either could have known the future, but both would be back in WWE right now if they had not already joined AEW. I would prefer to see both as singles or with different partners. Oddly enough, I think it would have been pretty cool if Swerve teamed up with Hobbs and Keith Lee were more aligned with Ricky Starks.

when roman finally gets pinned (this decade, maybe), both titles should be on the line imo

the moment would be too huge for him to only lose one title

plus it would be less of a big deal when the next challenger takes the second title off him
Roman losing should be equal to or bigger than Brock beating Rock for the Undisputed title

Theory is no longer Theory. He will officially return to using his full ring name of Austin Theory going forward, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Matt Riddle will indeed 100% be going by his full name going forward as well, as seen on last night's edition of Raw.

The shortened names were an edict under the Vince McMahon regime that has now been reversed.
Big E Langston incoming lol

WWE NXT will hold a Halloween Havoc PPV on Saturday 10/22, PWInsider.com can exclusively confirm.
That will be the next NXT PPV following this Sunday's Worlds Collide.
Can we just make that an official WWE ppv and quit wasting these classic ppvs on development.

Well shyt. It's a possibility Drew could lose then. I mean you can still continue wit a Drew/Kross beef. Just won't be for the title.
Karrion Kross is going to cause Drew to lose this match.

Roman wins and Drew is protected from eating a clean pin.

Hope Roman breaks that stupid sword on his way out the castle.

Side note: it would be cool if we got a dominant heel who collects items from everybody he beats. Mf ends up with a collection of memorabilia of slain opponents.

Back