Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

On the latest AEW Road to Dynamite video, Kris Statlander revealed she will be out at least six months from her knee injury and subsequent surgery. Statlander, who suffered a torn ACL as well as several smaller fractures of her knee, noted her recovery and rehab after the surgery will be in the six to eight month range.6 to 8 months post-surgery.

Statlander suffered the injury while wrestling Sienna on an AEW Dark taping earlier this month. The surgery puts her out until February to April 2023. This is, unfortunately, the second knee injury and surgery Statlander has suffered since debuting in AEW. As PWInsider.com previously noted, Statlander was in for a sizable push in the months ahead.

tbh anyone HHH &Steph bring back as of now will have to understand they will take a pay cut..... it's the price of doing buisness in the new regime.

On the latest AEW Road to Dynamite video, Kris Statlander revealed she will be out at least six months from her knee injury and subsequent surgery. Statlander, who suffered a torn ACL as well as several smaller fractures of her knee, noted her recovery and rehab after the surgery will be in the six to eight month range.6 to 8 months post-surgery.

Statlander suffered the injury while wrestling Sienna on an AEW Dark taping earlier this month. The surgery puts her out until February to April 2023. This is, unfortunately, the second knee injury and surgery Statlander has suffered since debuting in AEW. As PWInsider.com previously noted, Statlander was in for a sizable push in the months ahead.
i feel bad for her....... she showed great potential tbh.

gihy (17).gif

My plans has shifted slightly but can still work.

Jade drops the TBS title to Athena.

Rosa keeps the women's title until her and Jade start their feud.

Rosa drops the title to Jade at one of AEW's major PPV

View attachment 906616

My plans has shifted slightly but can still work.

Jade drops the TBS title to Athena.

Rosa keeps the women's title until her and Jade start their feud.

Rosa drops the title to Jade at one of AEW's major PPV
I would not go that route

The arc of that title looks like Rosa>>>>Hayter/Toni>>>>Hayter/Toni>>>>Jade unless Britt Baker gets back in the mix at some point

I would not go that route

The arc of that title looks like Rosa>>>>Hayter/Toni>>>>Hayter/Toni>>>>Jade unless Britt Baker gets back in the mix at some point

As long as the outcome is Jade holding that title...I'm good.

Britt would only get in the mix if Hayter wins the title, and Britt turns on her. Which mean Hayter becoming babyface.

But if we talkin bout sooner then later...then that's what I posted.

As long as the outcome is Jade holding that title...I'm good.

Britt would only get in the mix if Hayter wins the title, and Britt turns on her. Which mean Hayter becoming babyface.

But if we talkin bout sooner then later...then that's what I posted.
Her green self beating Rosa for the title is a VKM move. So no. Just no

I mean only one Nigga in here is always in agenda mode lol
That's right! Tawk to em brother taylor!
giphy.gif

Back