Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lacey Evans not interesting compared to Sasha, Bianca, Becky, Bayley, ,Charlotte, Io, Sonya, Ronda and Shayna. When you have to have a story of sleeping with old decrepit ric flair then things not working for you.
[/QUOTE
Lacey Evans not interesting compared to Sasha, Bianca, Becky, Bayley, ,Charlotte, Io, Sonya, Ronda and Shayna. When you have to have a story of sleeping with old decrepit ric flair then things not working for you.
in ring wise she could shine with any of them women imo.

Keep Lacey heel. Drop that G.I. Jane gimmick and let her be her. She one of the few that you don't have to give her instructions on what to do.

Omos...*sighs* I dunno. For one have him stop all that roaring shyt. Surround him wit vets to help develop his character better. That's why I say if THB get back together...put his azzz wit them. I still got hope for the brotha. Hopefully the Steph/HHH Era churns out a positive outcome for him.

Leave THB where it's at...DEAD. Lashley should be able to get over on his own now after being w/MVP for awhile. I'm trying to see a past prime Shelton Benjamin & Cedric w/Omos. Omos should probably be somewhere in NXT or at the PC.

When The Hurt Business was hot Vince dismantled the whole thing before they really got they're come up.

All this about Lacey Evans, but Naomi....?

RSn.gif

lacey-evans-naomi.gif

Y'all funny boy

Back