Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Heard the show was a mess…lol how was the Flair match?
The show was dope outside of Flair's actual last match. I gotta be honest that match kinda made the business look like more of a joke than what folks say Omega and the Bucks do. JJ, Lethal, and Andrade carried.

Dude 73 so I wasn't expecting a mat classic, but Flair couldn't sell, dude got a hot tag and crawled into the ring, and looked like he was moving underwater.

The show was dope outside of Flair's actual last match. I gotta be honest that match kinda made the business look like more of a joke than what folks say Omega and the Bucks do. JJ, Lethal, and Andrade carried.

Dude 73 so I wasn't expecting a mat classic, but Flair couldn't sell, dude got a hot tag and crawled into the ring, and looked like he was moving underwater.

I mean he's 73. Not sure what folks was expecting.

Were they expecting Ric to buss out one of these moves during the match... the-new-day-kofi-kingston.gif

Just looking for the most obscure AEW news on the Twitter huh??

Especially when they got a whole Dark Side of the Ring episode about WWE's Plane Ride from Hell. Lol! C'mon man. Do better.

If you're a true wrestling fan...then you've heard these types of stories...plus worse.

Back