Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They just recently started doing right with the singles women titles did you think those tag titles was gonna be a priority. They don't give a damn about the men's tag titles but I don't see y'all crying about those.

Y'all put the blame on anyone but I quit Banks and follower Naomi for being unprofessional.

They just recently started doing right with the singles women titles did you think those tag titles was gonna be a priority. They don't give a damn about the men's tag titles but I don't see y'all crying about those.

Y'all put the blame on anyone but I quit Banks and follower Naomi for being unprofessional.

that’s not remotely true Corey

You ain't gotta lie to me and act like you've cared about the tag division other than two teams the last decade. Cut the shit.

Let's go back to the women tag titles. Who gave a damn about the Iconics holding them, how about Alexa and Nikki. How about Shayna and Nia or Carmella and Zelina. NOBODY CARED.

Lol at lying on the internet. Idk about anyone else but I’ve said numerous times I wish there were more tag teams in the men’s division seeing that it’s only ever Usos, New Day, and the Street Prophets we see primarily. I was against breaking up RKO. I’ve mentioned the lack of Alpha Academy and hoping they’d pair certain folks together to create parody. Save Your Tears for another day Brodie

Your responses were trash and you agreed that the tag division has only been two teams for a long time which means the division has been ass

WWE announced today that Triple H has returned to his role as Executive Vice President of Talent Relations. Previously, Bruce Pritchard was filling the role temporarily. John Laurinaitis had the job before but is currently on administrative leave due to his possible involvement in the Vince McMahon hush money scandal.

With Paul Levesque returning to his EVP position, some pieces had to be moved. Pritchard will go back to his previous job in creative. It seems as though Johnny Ace is done with the company.

Sean Sapp reported behind Fightful’s paywall that John Laurinaitis is effectively gone. Pritchard will be replaced by Paul Levesque. WWE expects The Game to adapt to the company’s latest hiring practices.

Old but

Speaking to Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp ahead of WWE Money in the Bank, Ford was asked about his effort to bulk up.

"I tried, man. I tried. It’s been a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Protein shakes. A lot of chicken and rice with the Louisiana hot sauce and water. Water is essential, especially now with summertime, you sweat so much of it off. Everywhere is pretty much an oven. I actually have a meal waiting as soon as we finish this interview, so if you don’t mind... I love you to death. Great seeing you. Every time I see you, you’re in great spirits. You’re swell now, your chest is poking out,"Ford joked with SRS.

You ain't gotta lie to me and act like you've cared about the tag division other than two teams the last decade. Cut the shit.

Let's go back to the women tag titles. Who gave a damn about the Iconics holding them, how about Alexa and Nikki. How about Shayna and Nia or Carmella and Zelina. NOBODY CARED.

It was quite a few of us who fucked w/ the iiconics title run. Me and @Duwop did for sure and i know we won't the only ones. I even liked the Nia/Shayna reign cause they were fucking people up.

Not all of the others were that good tho and none came close to Bayley and Sasha.

They did fuck up when they made those NXT tag titles cause they really had something when they were just defending them on all 3 brands.

With that being said the NXT womens tag division shit all over the main roster one once that happened and the more I think about it idk if they just gonna scrap the titles down there cause they've spent time building up some legit teams.

Back