Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

You keep pushing this but i don't see it man.
Yeah lol idk where they getting that at. They barely even been in the ring but a few times. They doing completely different things.

Street Profits heel turn would be amazing tho. I know we always say turn so and so heel but this is one situation it would give us a few years of stories to run thru and give them more of a serious edge.

Yea because Bret, Shawn, Edge, Booker T and Scott Steiner stayed in tag teams when they clearly outlived them

But it took a minute b4 they did split did it not?

Tez is JUST NOW seriously being looked at getting a possible single run. But you gotta let it build.

I'm glad they didn't pull that trigger yet. Cuz there's definitely a lot more meat left on the bone of their Uso feud. No need to rush a singles push yet.

But it took a minute b4 they did split did it not?

Tez is JUST NOW seriously being looked at getting a possible single run. But you gotta let it build.

I'm glad they didn't pull that trigger yet. Cuz there's definitely a lot more meat left on the bone of their Uso feud. No need to rush a singles push yet.
What did the Rockers accomplish before they broke up.

False. Im pretty sure FTR has said they want to be a legacy team who never breaks up. Im pretty sure there are a few other teams.

Bully Ray also has said he and Devon wanted to be legacy tag team as well. Not every wants to be a singles competitor.

Some do. But other enjoys working wit a partner they trust, and have built that chemistry.

Bully Ray also has said he and Devon wanted to be legacy tag team as well. Not every wants to be a singles competitor.

Some do. But other enjoys working wit a partner they trust, and have built that chemistry.
And Bully Ray broke off from Devon and became a world champion

And Bully Ray broke off from Devon and became a world champion

Bully himself has said he and Devon never wanted the team to break up.

Their break up in WWE was Vince's idea. They even pleaded to him to keep them as tag team. Mainly b/c they knew it wasn't gonna work.

And guess what...it didn't. Which is why Vince put them back together.

And Bully Ray becoming world champ in TNA had nothing to wit him wanting to become one. Hell he still didn't wanna be singles competitor. He only went with it b/c the Dudleys accomplished everything as a tag team. I think he mentioned he was actually gonna retire, but got talked into doing singles.

So no...that wasn't his goal or what he set out to do. Circumstances made him go that route. Again...that's coming from his own mouth on Busted Open.

Bully himself has said he and Devon never wanted the team to break up.

Their break up in WWE was Vince's idea. They even pleaded to him to keep them as tag team. Mainly b/c they knew it wasn't gonna work.

And guess what...it didn't. Which is why Vince put them back together.

And Bully Ray becoming world champ in TNA had nothing to wit him wanting to become one. Hell he still didn't wanna be singles competitor. He only went with it b/c the Dudleys accomplished everything as a tag team. I think he mentioned he was actually gonna retire, but got talked into doing singles.

So no...that wasn't his goal or what he set out to do. Circumstances made him go that route. Again...that's coming from his own mouth on Busted Open.
But he jumped on the opportunity when it presented itself like Montez should.

Let's be real...a lot of don't really trust the WWE to do right by Tez if he's given a singles push. Hence the hesitation imo.

If their match wit Usos wasn't as good as it was MITB...I wouldn't be surprised if they did pull that trigger then.

But they gotta let that feud cook. Them brothas did the damn thang. Now wit this controversy wit Tez not being pinned...you gotta carry this over to SS.

But he jumped on the opportunity when it presented itself like Montez should.

He didn't jump. Bruh literally said they had to TALK him into doin it. Meaning...he didn't want to. He's said himself tag team was his thing. He was never interested in a singles run. Circumstances forced him to do it. If it wasn't for that...he was fine riding out as one of the GOAT tag teams

He didn't jump. Bruh literally said they had to TALK him into doin it. Meaning...he didn't want to. He's said himself tag team was his thing. He was never interested in a singles run. Circumstances forced him to do it. If it wasn't for that...he was fine riding out as one of the GOAT tag teams

Nobody had to talk him into doing that, he's a liar cause nobody saying no to a world title win

There's some guys who should stay in tag teams like the Uso's and it's some teams that's holding back the bigger star like the Street Profits

Back