Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

YEEAAAA BOY!!!!

He deserve that shit

Outside of him the only other person(s) i thought that it might of been was the New Day or a cover that featured multiple superstars like the old smackdown vs raw ones.

That’s what happens when you don’t listen and think you’re a big shot who can do whatever.

Bruh how did they fuck that pack up like this (they = wwe, big cass, and enzo)

These niggas were the hottest fucking tag team in the wwe in YEARS. Now theyre both released, having never ever won the tag titles. Unfortunate circumstances (for them) all throughout their short tenure after being called up.

Lol meanwhile Carmella is the women's champion and beat Charlotte and Asuka. Yikes

Bruh how did they fuck that pack up like this (they = wwe, big cass, and enzo)

These niggas were the hottest fucking tag team in the wwe in YEARS. Now theyre both released, having never ever won the tag titles. Unfortunate circumstances (for them) all throughout their short tenure after being called up.

Lol meanwhile Carmella is the women's champion and beat Charlotte and Asuka. Yikes

actions

Enzo was a loose cannon w a loud mouth and lifestyle, and had backstage heat that got his shit ended

Cass thinks he’s too high and mighty, butts heads w the bosses and has backstage heat

Haven’t heard a damn thing about Carmella

- On the latest Wrestling Observer Live, F4WOnline.com's Bryan Alvarez commented on Big Cass being released. Here is what Alvarez said courtesy of RingsideNews.com:

“I was told that Big Cass was very moody on Sunday. Absolute speculation on my part, maybe he pitched a fit that he was losing again. I mean I’d be surprised. One should know better than to complain about that when they work in WWE. But all I know is he is released, he is gone from WWE and they did not wish him well in his future endeavors.”

Twitter account @WrestleVotes also commented on the situation:

Asked what happened with Cass. Source is tied up at the moment, however said “Big man pissed someone off, bad”

I also know this happened within the last few hours, not necessarily the “pissing off” but the decision. Not at the PPV as Cass worked the house show last night.

Back