Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

For those who asked, MJF was not at last night's Rampage taping in Ontario, CA. As we noted last night, he's been removed from the Rampage opening and have been told he will be removed from the Dynamite opening by this Wednesday as well.

We are told there is no definitive word yet on how long CM Punk will be out after he has surgery on his foot. AEW was aware he hurt himself after the six man tag on Wednesday but didn't get confirmation surgery would be required until Friday afternoon, a short time before last night's broadcast.

Chris Jericho was mistaken when he said Punk had to relinquish the title. We are told that was never the plan as the company has always had interim champions when there was an issue with the reigning champion, following what UFC does.

Woooo Daniel and CM Punk. I heard Adam Cole is injured......time to get some originals to the spot.

They could really use Joey Janella right about now....jk.

I ain't even bout to comment on the rumors I'm hearing for tonight.. or the one that started bout a week ago and has been growing cuz i ain't trying to get my hopes up but man....

Breaking news Cody Rhodes has a torn rotator cuff but will wrestle tonight.

In regard to rumors that Cody Rhodes has suffered an injury, the belief among those we have spoken to is there is indeed an injury.

We are told Rhodes will be working tonight's Hell In A Cell PPV against Seth Rollins and from there, the company will work around the issue as it is evaluated.

The current plan is for Rhodes vs. Rollins to close the PPV.

In regard to rumors that Cody Rhodes has suffered an injury, the belief among those we have spoken to is there is indeed an injury.

We are told Rhodes will be working tonight's Hell In A Cell PPV against Seth Rollins and from there, the company will work around the issue as it is evaluated.

The current plan is for Rhodes vs. Rollins to close the PPV.
it sounds like you are trying to undermine my breaking news...... that's not right man .

Great more boring Bray matches....

Please come back rrady to put on a decent match because like somebody mentioned this week....he seems to always have below medicore matches. Would rather see some.body who could go in the ring. Only wanted him as the Dark Order leader before because he is great with theatrics.

Bray? Coming back? Will have to see that shit to believe it.

That's what I'm saying

Motherfkers already hyping themselves up as if its something that's been confirmed and it hasn't at all.

Its just a rumor surrounded by a bunch of lil shit that makes it look like he's teasing a return tonight during that Rollins/Cody match

One of my homeboys lmao hes deep into those wyatt conspiracy shits on YouTube. I started to hit him up about it but I ain't wanna get him started. He one of those niggas who blame the company when rumors don't be landing

Back