Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Nah, there's a lot of ex athletes who've found success there. Shit their biggest star rn is a former college football player. I think he's definitely referencing the guys who came from black n gold nxt and a lot of them came from the indies.

Most of the talent they bring in now will be trained from the ground up.. So if this shit fails and they start doing mass cuts of all their new superstars then its all gonna fall back on them because these are the people they picked out and trained

I honestly think there's some truth to what @silverfoxx is saying. And I am talking about after the Roman era in development. I think there is a big push for them to be stars from themselves n the Vinces of the world that the proper training isn't taken place.

And the proper timing to make sure they are ready is not taken place either.

Plus some of them are in it for all the wrong reasons..IMO

Lacey Evans, who took time off from WWE back in 2021 in advance of having her second daughter, is slated to return to WWE shortly, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
Evans is scheduled to be at tomorrow's Friday Night Smackdown taping in Milwaukee.

Evans last wrestled for the company during a February 2021 edition of Raw from The Thunderdome, teaming with Peyton Royce against Charlotte Flair and Asuka.

Evans signed a developmental deal with the company back in 2016 and moved to the main roster in 2019

Naw I like Lacey. Too bad she's going to SD. She would've been a good person for Bianca to feud wit on Raw.

So since she's going to SD...I'm assuming she's gonna be the babyface to challenge Charlotte.

And when Bayley comes back...I guess she's going to Raw. Since her and Bianca got some bidness they need to deal wit.

Last edited:
I honestly think there's some truth to what @silverfoxx is saying. And I am talking about after the Roman era in development. I think there is a big push for them to be stars from themselves n the Vinces of the world that the proper training isn't taken place.

Which is why I cringe at some of the matches on the new NXT.

The focus seem to be more on being a star 1st than learning fundamentals. You can see that in the matches.

WWE star Rick Boogs underwent successful surgery to repair his quad tear earlier this week in Birmingham, Alabama, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

We are told Boogs is slated to leave Birmingham this weekend to return home and begin the process of healing and rehabbing the injury.

Boogs was injured during his Wrestlemania debut, teaming with Shinsuke Nakamura against The Usos.

yea they do be calling some of them up way too soon, thats always been an issue

As far as some of them being in it for the wrong reason thats true too but I think it mostly applies to the women. Not all of them but those like the Bella twins & the Eva Maries who be coming through. I cant think of any guys on the roster who seem like they're trying to get noticed by Hollywood.. a lot of times with them its the exact opposite. They'll be doing their thing and then get offered a movie role

Which is why I cringe at some of the matches on the new NXT.

The focus seem to be more on being a star 1st than learning fundamentals. You can see that in the matches.

Its 100% developmental. you not about to tune into 2.0 and see a wrestling clinic like you would have before because the people on there now dont have the experience that the ones from black and gold used to have.. Most of em of are learning this shit from the ground up. Some will make it out of NXT and some wont.

2.0 is very character driven too.. so maybe thats why it seems like they're all out to be stars first cause literally everybody on there has a character that makes them stand out. Some are trash (Briggs and Jensen) and then some people actually fw (Solo, Melo, Bron, the Creeds..)

shit is a mixed bag like i've been saying so you gone see some trash from time to time unfortunately

I will say.. if none of these people cross over and make it outside of NXT then the 2.0 rebrand is a fail

I will say.. if none of these people cross over and make it outside of NXT then the 2.0 rebrand is a fail

Shit none of them really made it out of the black n gold either....

No way, cause all up to Vince Kennedy McMahon...where one of his models is..."i can wrestle at Wrestlemania, but you..get...

No chance....

No chance
In hell"

Shit none of them really made it out of the black n gold either....

No way, cause all up to Vince Kennedy McMahon...where one of his models is..."i can wrestle at Wrestlemania, but you..get...

No chance....

No chance
In hell"

black n gold was HHHs baby and they butchered it. Fired the ones who did make it to the main roster and the others left cause they saw what was happening.

thats why im saying 2.0 is a fail if the same thing continues to happen now that they finally got what they want (HHH out and Vinces guys in)

black n gold was HHHs baby and they butchered it. Fired the ones who did make it to the main roster and the others left cause they saw what was happening.

thats why im saying 2.0 is a fail if the same thing continues to happen now that they finally got what they want (HHH out and Vinces guys in)

Yea I know. Vince was hating, cause that brand was truly great. But I think cause it wasn't Vince turning it into a success he wasn't having it.

Although going up against AEW cut it down...I know Vince couldn't wait to put an end to that ish...

That old man really treats his shit like a toy box. Decides when he wants to like something and plays with it to when he doesn't like something then just stop using it..or ignores it..

Y’all should check out Eric Bugenhagens YouTube.

he does some crazy lifts.

genuinely hope he heals quickly and is back to 100 soon.

yea i hope he bounces back too man.

you dont come across guys like Boogz every day. he got himself over and built a fan base before they even had him on tv.. shit i imagine a lot of the people who watch his channel dont even watch wrestling. Hes just entertaining.

thats why i was saying they'd be crazy not to strap a rocket to him cause hes got everything to be a star out the gate

Yea I know. Vince was hating, cause that brand was truly great. But I think cause it wasn't Vince turning it into a success he wasn't having it.

Although going up against AEW cut it down...I know Vince couldn't wait to put an end to that ish...

That old man really treats his shit like a toy box. Decides when he wants to like something and plays with it to when he doesn't like something then just stop using it..or ignores it..

yea anytime they do have something good going it gets undone by him and the people he put at the top

its gonna be like that until they're out tho sadly.

One of the consistent questions we have received since the WWE Elimination Chamber is why Alexa Bliss has not been back on WWE programming since that event.
As those who follow her on social media are aware, Bliss and her fiancé, singer Ryan Cabrera have been preparing to get married.

PWInsider.com has confirmed the couple are slated to get married in California at a secret location in Palm Springs this weekend. The guests attending the wedding will be informed of the location of the nuptials shortly before the ceremony takes place.

The couple began dating in 2019 after being introduced by The Miz and became engaged in November 2020

yea they do be calling some of them up way too soon, thats always been an issue

As far as some of them being in it for the wrong reason thats true too but I think it mostly applies to the women. Not all of them but those like the Bella twins & the Eva Maries who be coming through. I cant think of any guys on the roster who seem like they're trying to get noticed by Hollywood.. a lot of times with them its the exact opposite. They'll be doing their thing and then get offered a movie role
Elektra Lopez will be a star in the near future.

did anybody see the disturbing video of Toni Storm on youtube at the fan signing this weekend?? she was high as a kite falling asleep ..... she not going to make it ... she's needs help.

Back