Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I gotta say brother Chi-town, the heel turn you've taken on AEW has been interesting. I mean you went from telling brother Dubbz that he needs to start watching the superior show, to posting tweets from those corny botch pages on twitter(both aew and WWE ones are corny. It's wrestling, botches happen unless your name is Bret Hart) and complaining about ratings. Even though funny I don't think this is the Tribal Chief run that you were expecting. Even still, best of luck and I hope it works out because so far...
93e74b0e69632c014221a64c2f461ebd.gif

I think Jeff said he lands like that now to protect his back. You can see him leaning more forward in this comp too

AEW is now WWE Lite. Pushing their guys at the expense of the AEW originals that made the company hot in the first place. Remember when Khan said how they won't be signing WWE guys and now look at them, all these big signings are tossed to the side after a couple weeks. No need for old ass CM Punk to be this high up the card. Ratings need to be brought up when it's them who keep talking about them.

:cont:

Lmao sorry bro I had to

Lol Not sure what this was proving either, Fans literally go out their way sometimes to prove a point on those stupid twitter pages. Just under shot it liek he has done a million times. Used to prefer when he would just plant on top of them rather then roll ..

cEHCf.gif

Last edited:
Lol Not sure what this was proving either, Fans literally go out their way sometimes to prove a point on those stupid twitter pages. Just under shot it liek he has done a million times. Used to prefer when he would just plant on top of them rather then roll ..

View attachment 805965

Idk man. I kinda just wanted to drop that tweet after I saw it yesterday

NEWS
Randy Orton: ‘I’ve been in the ring with guys that came from NXT and they don’t know what the f*ck they’re doing’

Orton said the talent is losing the art of wrestling and some guys who came from NXT don’t know what they’re doing:

There’s an art to what we do, and a lot of guys have lost that art. Now instead of selling a punch, because you need to sell a punch, now I’m protecting myself because I don’t want to get my f*cking jaw broken. That’s unfortunate, but the art to professional wrestling, like when Vince was on he talked about your number one priority above all being protecting your opponent, that’s not taught necessarily in NXT, and I know that because I’ve been in the ring with guys that came from NXT and they don’t know what the f*ck they’re doing. It’s unfortunate but I think that is just kind of how things are changing.”

He def referencing the black and gold era.

I may not like the new direction of the new NXT but at least WWE is gonna get what they want with new recruits and shit

NEWS
Randy Orton: ‘I’ve been in the ring with guys that came from NXT and they don’t know what the f*ck they’re doing’

Orton said the talent is losing the art of wrestling and some guys who came from NXT don’t know what they’re doing:

There’s an art to what we do, and a lot of guys have lost that art. Now instead of selling a punch, because you need to sell a punch, now I’m protecting myself because I don’t want to get my f*cking jaw broken. That’s unfortunate, but the art to professional wrestling, like when Vince was on he talked about your number one priority above all being protecting your opponent, that’s not taught necessarily in NXT, and I know that because I’ve been in the ring with guys that came from NXT and they don’t know what the f*ck they’re doing. It’s unfortunate but I think that is just kind of how things are changing.”

He def referencing the black and gold era.
That's what happened when you hire a bunch of people ex sports athletes who want to be "superstars" and not wrestlers

That's what happened when you hire a bunch of people ex sports athletes who want to be "superstars" and not wrestlers

Nah, there's a lot of ex athletes who've found success there. Shit their biggest star rn is a former college football player. I think he's definitely referencing the guys who came from black n gold nxt and a lot of them came from the indies.

Most of the talent they bring in now will be trained from the ground up.. So if this shit fails and they start doing mass cuts of all their new superstars then its all gonna fall back on them because these are the people they picked out and trained

Back