Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I’m glad he’s ok on a human level as a fan I hope he comes back soon as a monster heel. Mark Henry style.

Whats yall obsession with not wanting to see people turn heel? A lot of times its needed. Woods said that The NewDay themselves wanna go heel just recently. Its probably cause they know their face run. has gone stale
Exactly. And it def has gone stale. I dont understand why folks so invested in Big E being a face, we seen it for years and years now. I know folks was using their podcast as a reason lol but come on.

Time to push forward.

Last edited:
Whats yall obsession with not wanting to see people turn heel? A lot of times its needed. Woods said that The NewDay themselves wanna go heel just recently. Its probably cause they know their face run. has gone stale

Vince ain't lettin that happen. They've been sayin this years now.

SP will turn heel b4 ND.
And they should and could. But they really dont have to because all they need to do is give them more grit. I fw SP more because they less on the silly shit so they can have a better face run.

New Day been going for like 7 yrs with 1 being heel. Its needed.

It can tho. Just because folks think they know Vince McMahaon so it shouldnt happen is a silly take.

Bruh...NEW DAY was the ones who said multiple times Vince won't allow them. That's fact.

So what would be the heel turn angle then? What would be the reason?

Bruh...NEW DAY was the ones who said multiple times Vince won't allow them. That's fact.

So what would be the heel turn angle then? What would be the reason?
Thats then. This is now. I dont care to fantasy book it. Hell if folks want them to stay together then just give me a full New Day heel run but i prefer if Big E used his lackluster title run as a reason to fuck up Kofi and Zay on some heel shit and blame their " silly" run on losing himself and finding the REAL Big E...

Back