Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

b404cc41-eddb-429f-875e-0b1387f57794.jpg

During the fall, I would watch nitro at 8 and watch Raw when it came on at 9 til they went to commercial then went back to nitro. And then MNF started at 9. It was confusing but fun at the same time

- WWE is still working on new ways to get fans to cheer for Roman Reigns, according to Dave Meltzer on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio. Meltzer said that WWE is trying to recreate the Daniel Bryan story line with Reigns where management is favoring Brock Lesnar and trying to screw him over, which is why he isn't champion. He noted that while fans aren't buying it, the company is still going with it.

Just let it go

Just let it go
Vince is so fucking delusional and the WWE is corporate as fuck ran by a outdated dictator.

I truly can't see why people want to work for this stupid ass company. Hopefully triple h implies a wwe off-season and 401k program to ensure wrestlers safety and we'll being, as well abandon the old backstage politics that translate to on screen phony reactions.

And fire that corny ass lame ass Byron Saxton coon ass dude. Stupid ass facial reactions man. I'm sick of WWE hiring cornball ass brother's except Booker T.

Back