Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Yep, unless WALTER is only wrestling Shemus, McIntyre, Lashley, Matt Riddle, Orton (maybe??), Benjamin, Roman, and Brock that's not happening. Those are the only names I could see taking his offense

Lol WALTER be chopping the shit outta everybody it don't matter the size. Its the best whenever he do it on the smaller guys.

I could just see him chopping somebody like Ricochet outta mid air

Yeah I said it a year ago I'll say it again WALTER belongs on a main roster in any promotion and not some developmental shit.

The original plan for this past Friday's Draft was that the #1 Draft Pick for Raw was to have been Bobby Lashley with the idea that viewers would have to see where Big E, the WWE Champion, would land on Monday, especially after the remainder of New Day was drafted to Smackdown. That cliffhanger idea was dropped over the course of the day this past Friday with Big E replacing Lashley as Raw's top draft pick. Lashley was instead drafted on Raw.

There was also serious consideration put into breaking up The Street Profits with the idea of Montez Ford moving to Raw with Bianca Belair and Angelo Dawkins remaining on Smackdown. That talk lessened over the course of last week and instead, T-Bar and Mace ended up split as a team as of last Friday's Smackdown.

The original plan for this past Friday's Draft was that the #1 Draft Pick for Raw was to have been Bobby Lashley with the idea that viewers would have to see where Big E, the WWE Champion, would land on Monday, especially after the remainder of New Day was drafted to Smackdown. That cliffhanger idea was dropped over the course of the day this past Friday with Big E replacing Lashley as Raw's top draft pick. Lashley was instead drafted on Raw.

There was also serious consideration put into breaking up The Street Profits with the idea of Montez Ford moving to Raw with Bianca Belair and Angelo Dawkins remaining on Smackdown. That talk lessened over the course of last week and instead, T-Bar and Mace ended up split as a team as of last Friday's Smackdown.

They finally pulled the trigger on T-Bar & Mace. They could've been a dominant tag team had they been pushed right.

The split was needed. Put them in the mix wit the top stars. New blood per se

Former Spirit Squad member Ken "Kenny Dykstra" Doane has been hired by WWE as a WWE Performance Center Coach. He's been working in Orlando for at least the last several weeks, PWInsider.com can confirm.

Doane, 35, was initially trained by WWE Hall of Famer Killer Kowalski. He wrestled for WWE, his childhood dream, from 2006 through 2008 before hitting the independent circuit, including Dragon Gate USA and Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore. Doane and Mike Mondo, aka Mikey from The Spirit Squad, returned for a short run in 2016 playing off their past with Dolph Ziggler, Nicky in the Spirit Squad. Doane announced in April 2021 that he was no longer wrestling and considered himself retired.

Back