Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Bobby and james storm were spotted last night . Hopefully wwe signs them

Sound more like Vince tripped out over the blood and probably wasn't planned for the stiff punches, wonder if Lesnae called an audible when the crowd kept chanting boring.

I was thinking that same thing to.

You can see the look of frustration on his face after the match as he was walking up the ramp.

Nah. They should’ve simply had Reigns win last night. Why the fuck you are gonna drag this shit out even further? Cuz of a better reaction overseas?! If you need to go to that extent then that’s sad. Smh.

Brock and Vince have it out behind the curtain, no word on what or why, just that he “may have gone off script a little bit” ??

He throws the title (supposedly) and leaves?

Sounds like a storyline for a vacant title.

Brock did that elbow shit with Randy Orton and Chris Jericho confronted him about it. I dont know if them elbows are part of the script but I'm guessing they are. I dont think they are gonna vacate the title. if you dont have the person beat him who would u say is next in line ? Braun and he got tag straps now (im jealous of the lil kid). finn maybe? the miz (lawd no!)?

Well, he ain’t and I guess that spat didn’t happen or it wasn’t that big of a deal.. either way, he’s champ still and contracted.

Back