Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

JBL was a great heel. One of my favorites

he helped get a lot of guys over playing this heel character cause the fans wanted to see him get his ass beat. it wouldnt fly at all today tho

JBL was a great heel. One of my favorites

he helped get a lot of guys over playing this heel character cause the fans wanted to see him get his ass beat. it wouldnt fly at all today tho

Remember when he did the nazi salute at a house show in Germany? Lmao

Remember when he did the nazi salute at a house show in Germany? Lmao

Got damn hell nah i missed this

JBL was a motherfucker tho. I've heard stories about some of the shit he used to get away with and how he used to haze the younger talents n shit

WWE held an all hands on deck meeting with employees today, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The major news coming out of the gathering is that the company has reinstated promotions and raises for employees after freezing them earlier this year.

We are told that the implication was that a big part of the staff would be receiving raises in the days and weeks ahead.

For those who are asking, PWInsider.com has confirmed the WALTER injury is legitimate, not a storyline.

There is no word how long he may be out of the ring as of this writing.

WWE star Naomi has quietly been shifted to the Smackdown brand, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Naomi, who competed last night in the Money in the Bank Ladder match, has been with the Raw brand since October 2020.

She is a former Smackdown Women's Champion and first signed with WWE in 2009.

How the hell can folks be excited for him after the way he got washed out the UFC?

Dude can never go in the crowds again, he is gonna get his manhood tested everytime he does.

Nobody in the crowd is gonna think "CM Punk might kick my ass if I get too familiar."

They'll go
"I'll kick CM Punk fuckin ass"

Back