Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Screenshot_20200815-121743_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200815-122159_Instagram.jpg

Bruh i had a feeling one of my girls was on that anorexic shit, she looks horrible right here and this is supposed to be a "beauty" pageant. She would look so much better with 20 pounds added and still be considered healthy weight.

yea they might have to go on and give Dream them papers.

I'd like to think he was cleared since they brought him back but shit, they haven't made a statement

They just put him back on tv without saying anything and people really not rocking with that shit. If they not gonna speak on it or w/e they should let him go cause its only gonna do damage having him on tv.

View attachment 338987
View attachment 338989

Bruh i had a feeling one of my girls was on that anorexic shit, she looks horrible right here and this is supposed to be a "beauty" pageant. She would look so much better with 20 pounds added and still be considered healthy weight.

She was training hard as shit for that show on her Instagram. It's a body building tournament. She wasn't all bone like this a few months ago.

Everybody was hype about this last night but I saw some kill joy mfs saying it's just cause Braun attacked Bliss.. Not getting my hopes up but i hope they wrong. I hope FOX was paying attention too cause people were real excited about that shit. Outside of Abyss & Ajs reunion that was the thing that had people talking the most

Its time for them to finally say.. "Fuck them kids" and give us back the edginess

Back