Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Glad I'm not the only one who caught that.

tenor.gif

Yeah Naomi gotta try that move with a Sasha, Bayley, Asuka, etc. Them non-independent wrestling experienced females too pussy to take that move

She need to turn it up another notch then

that Canadian Destroyer would of been nice if Lacey didnt fuck it up

but now I need to see her really hit it

I think she did her part, just Lacey botched that bitch. But RodyRod right. Need another female that would take the bump better.

That's one thing w female wrestlers..sometimes they don't take bumps as good as the men do...i cringe sometimes when they all be trying shit...of course especially Sasha.

I think she did her part, just Lacey botched that bitch. But RodyRod right. Need another female that would take the bump better.

That's one thing w female wrestlers..sometimes they don't take bumps as good as the men do...i cringe sometimes when they all be trying shit...of course especially Sasha.

i have a feeling they gonna try that shit again in their next match up

i wanna try that shit again with Lacey tho

she didnt know how to take it + she got long ass legs

Everybody in NXT does Canadian destroyers, everybody in AEW does Canadian destroyers, everybody on the main roster of WWE does the candadian destroyer.......

Just for god's sake will people stop being unoriginal, I mean fuck! Lol like of course in wrestling people going to share common moves but the candian destroyer is not supposed to be a common move like a suplex(yet they treat it as such). Its not a Naomi issue but Namoi should really find something that she can cement in her career rather then follow the 90 other people doing it across all shows....

Everybody in NXT does Canadian destroyers, everybody in AEW does Canadian destroyers, everybody on the main roster of WWE does the candadian destroyer.......

Just for god's sake will people stop being unoriginal, I mean fuck! Lol like of course in wrestling people going to share common moves but the candian destroyer is not supposed to be a common move like a suplex(yet they treat it as such). Its not a Naomi issue but Namoi should really find something that she can cement in her career rather then follow the 90 other people doing it across all shows....

Nig cut it out..if you gonna bitch about that move being "that common"..you might as well bitch about every move set in wrestling...

Thats ish is rare enough and to see a female doing it especially sliding out the ring was pretty dope. (And I think the intent was for her to land on her back)

This nig loves to dislike chick..lol

Nig cut it out..if you gonna bitch about that move being "that common"..you might as well bitch about every move set in wrestling...

Thats ish is rare enough and to see a female doing it especially sliding out the ring was pretty dope. (And I think the intent was for her to land on her back)

This nig loves to dislike chick..lol
Just said Its not on Naomi, I bitch about it when AEW and NXT roster do it ever week. Stop fussing because I am not of fan of Naomi, its an opinion. Just like I think the candadian destroyer doesn't need to be a spam move, treat it like the "special move" it is.

Just said Its not on Naomi, I bitch about it when AEW and NXT roster do it ever week. Stop fussing because I am not of fan of Naomi, its an opinion. Just like I think the candadian destroyer doesn't need to be a spam move, treat it like the "special move" it is.

Bruh sorry. Just your post seem really back handed cause that move is not a commonly use move in general let alone by a female.(also it seem like the move was to put her on her back and not on her head like the males were doing)

I wouldn't be surprised if most don't think of that move as "common". Seems very complicated to pull off for it to be "common"

You cool to not like her
.but I think you go out of your way to...no disrespect

Last edited:
I hate pre Orchestrated moves that look so obvious when they are set up to happen. Like that bucks destroyers a few weeks ago. I hate shit like that

I hate pre Orchestrated moves that look so obvious when they are set up to happen. Like that bucks destroyers a few weeks ago. I hate shit like that

Yea I think Vince doesn't fuck w cruiser weights like that for that very same reason. I see the point....some of the wrestlers in those lower scale promotions matches be loaded with it

..yea too much of it its not fun especially when they act unaffected by the moves after a few mins.

Bruh sorry. Just your post seem really back handed cause that move is not a commonly use move in general let alone by a female.(also it seem like the move was to put her on her back and not on her head like the males were doing)

I wouldn't be surprised if most don't think of that move as "common". Seems very complicated to pull off for it to be "common"

You cool to not like her
.but I think you go out of your way to...no disrespect
Missed it, common meaning making it a common move you see in a lot of matches like a suplex because everybody does it. Ita no different then when folks bitch the super kick has been made to be as common as a punch and everybody and their mom does it now. Its always usually when somebody makes it cool then the crowd follows instead of switching it up to separate themselves.

Back