Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Tessa might be done out here

Word is IMPACT! fired her cause they had been asking her to send in promos for tapings while she was at home not competing n she wouldn't do it

I read that she basically took the world title hostage so idk who would wanna fuck w/ her after that.

AEW wont fuck w/ her cus she racist n it'll go against what they just said about Hogan being banned

She burned a bridge with WWE when she she spoiled the Mae Young classic after being eliminated in the first round

Either she gonna retire or just end up wrestling in a small indie.

Seem like she a real shitty person

Tessa might be done out here

Word is IMPACT! fired her cause they had been asking her to send in promos for tapings while she was at home not competing n she wouldn't do it

I read that she basically took the world title hostage so idk who would wanna fuck w/ her after that.

AEW wont fuck w/ her cus she racist n it'll go against what they just said about Hogan being banned

She burned a bridge with WWE when she she spoiled the Mae Young classic after being eliminated in the first round

Either she gonna retire or just end up wrestling in a small indie.

Seem like she a real shitty person

It was reported that Blanchard’s release had nothing to do the slew of accusations that came out about her in January. One day prior to winning the Impact World Title wrestlers came forward from all over the pro world to speak out against Blanchard’s backstage bullying. She was also accused of calling a black wrestler the N-Word and spitting on her.

Blanchard’s issues with Impact Wrestling weren’t about bullying. She wanted an additional “day rate” to record those promos. She didn’t participate and since her contract was over weeks before Slammiversary the company fired her. She also refused to come in to drop the title.

Fightful reports that despite her sudden firing from Impact Wrestling as World Champion, there is interest in Blanchard elsewhere. It was not noted who is looking to bring Blanchard in at this time.

Impact fucked up even giving her the title that close to her contract expiring. AEW not touching her and she might have burned the WWE bridge.

I commend Impact Wrestling for trying something that hadn’t happened before but yea it failed miserably for them. They had a warning with the racist allegations on the eve of her winning their world title though

WWE Producer and former ROH Champion James Gibson aka Jamie Noble announced this morning on his Instagram account that he has tested positive for COVID-19.

Noble joins Adam Pearce, Kayla Braxton and Renee Young as the first WWE personalities to disclose their positive status after an outbreak at the last set of WWE TV tapings.

WWE is slated to begin taping Smackdown today at 12 PM in advance of tonight's broadcast on FOX.

PWInsider.com wishes Noble, his family and everyone else nothing but the best and full hopes for a quick recovery.

Ye, shit bout to get worse before it gets better fr

Some of the WWE test that came back negative just a day or 2 ago are now coming back positive when they re-administer the test

WWE has never taken a break. I remember Eric Bischoff saying had he bought WCW he would have taken a 2 month break before it resurfaced again. That’s what I think WWE needs to do, if not, longer. It’s not worth it right now. Give your workers a break, depending on their contracts with Fox and USA

Michael Elgin gone from IMPACT

Tessa gone from IMPACT

Their roster already a struggle, they better hope they can sign any of those talents who were released by WWE.

PWInsider.com is reporting that Ligero has been released by WWE. Ligero's profile on WWE.com has been deleted and he was not moved to the Alumni section.

Accusations were made towards Ligero as part of the #SpeakingOut movement which Ligero addressed on Twitter prior to disabling his account.

Ligero had denied one accusation but then wrote the following:

"Regarding the other statements from people like Laura, Natalie who have spoken out about the way they were made to feel, and others that have come forward about unwanted messages, I have no excuse. It’s inappropriate, it’s an embarrassment and it’s an absolute shameful way to act from someone in a position of trust. I sincerely apologise for my actions and any hurt I’ve caused."

John Pollock of PostWrestling.com is reporting that Travis Banks has also been released.

EC3 is super trash in the ring tho. One thing i dislike IMPACT/TNA would do is make things or a person returning a big deal when it fell flat before. Its like they dont have many great moments so they have to act like the shit parts were amazing.

If i was IMPACT id be trying to secure Rusev like a mf.

Back