Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I missed this shit i gotta go find it somewhere online

i had the channel on USA the whole time n forgot the shit come on FOX

If Punk has no association wit WWE...this might make the show interesting.

Hell...Paige seems like she enjoys having him. Talmbout bad influence...naw chick. You glad they got someone who can say some of the shyt YOU wanna say. Lol!

If Punk has no association wit WWE...this might make the show interesting.

Hell...Paige seems like she enjoys having him. Talmbout bad influence...naw chick. You glad they got someone who can say some of the shyt YOU wanna say. Lol!

I dont think any of them would get in trouble honestly

Corey Graves shits on the product all the time when hes doing commentary and now he has a podcast where he does it even more. Idk why she was acting shook.

I just finished watching and Punk seems real happy to be in that role. Its a good fit for him too.

I also don't think hes trying to "work" us when it comes to competing again either after seeing that. He seemed to be serious when he said he wasn't in talks with WWE about a return.

It could change later on down the road but i think hes gonna be doing this gig for a while.

I just finished watching and Punk seems real happy to be in that role. Its a good fit for him too.

I also don't think hes trying to "work" us when it comes to competing again either after seeing that. He seemed to be serious when he said he wasn't in talks with WWE about a return.

It could change later on down the road but i think hes gonna be doing this gig for a while.

Probably one of the reasons why he took the gig. The fact that he isn't "tied" to the WWE. He'll bring an edge to. Probably will rub off Paige. Lol

Last edited:
Probably one of the reasons why he took the gig. The fact that he isn't "tied" to the WWE. He'll bring an edge to. Probably will rub off Paige to. Lol

He bout to get in WWEs ass nh I can already tell.

He was trying to get Paige to shit on that new blue title too.

Good thing is he really can't get fired unless FOX gets pissed for some reason

He’s the only man I’ve ever known that can strap a bucket of fried chicken on his back and ride a motor scooter across Ethiopia.

You cant make this shit up :imdead:

PWInsider.com has confirmed that Albert Charles Hardie Jr. aka ACH and Jordan Myles, is no longer under contract to World Wrestling Entertainment. A WWE spokesperson confirmed that Hardie is done with the company but did not specify further information, responding to a PWInsider.com request for comment this morning.

Back