Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

PWInsider has been told the "majority" of those delayed leaving Saudi Arabia for tonight's Smackdown taping will not make the taping and are now at hotels in Riyadh. We are told there is no word yet when they are now leaving to return to the United States.

WWE has made arrangements to try to get those "absolutely neccesary" for Smackdown to the taping, we are told.

There are a LOT of people within WWE upset about the situation, going as far up the ladder as you can imagine.

PWInsider has been told the "majority" of those delayed leaving Saudi Arabia for tonight's Smackdown taping will not make the taping and are now at hotels in Riyadh. We are told there is no word yet when they are now leaving to return to the United States.

WWE has made arrangements to try to get those "absolutely neccesary" for Smackdown to the taping, we are told.

There are a LOT of people within WWE upset about the situation, going as far up the ladder as you can imagine.
How about treating the talent equally and trying to get everyone back. I'll be pissed if they told me I don't matter so I gotta stay while others leave.

How about treating the talent equally and trying to get everyone back. I'll be pissed if they told me I don't matter so I gotta stay while others leave.

They had such a short time to get to Buffalo tonight for Smackdown and this shit happens. They gotta do something about cutting down on house shows or something. Making the people who stay behind feel less important.

WWE publicly acknowledged the issues coming from Saudi Arabia and that there will be surprises on tonight's SmackDown broadcast on their website saying the following:
The WWE roster is delayed in its return from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, following a historic performance at yesterday’s record-breaking WWE Crown Jewel event.

More than 175 Superstars, production crew and employees boarded a 747 charter flight back to the United States on Thursday. After the door closed, due to several aircraft problems including mechanical issues, all passengers sat on the tarmac for more than six hours. With SmackDown set to emanate live from Buffalo, N.Y., several Superstars felt so strongly that they arranged for their own separate charter in order to make it back to the U.S. for the show. Due to unforeseen issues, that charter will not land until after the live broadcast on FOX.

As always with WWE, the show must go on. Live at 8/7 CT on FOX, SmackDown will feature Superstars, such as Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Carmella, Nikki Cross, Dana Brooke — plus, additional surprises.

The remainder of WWE’s Superstars, staff and crew will depart on a charter set to depart Saudi Arabia later tonight.

For the latest updates on this story and tonight’s SmackDown, check back with WWE.com and follow WWE on social media.

too bad i couldnt find a gif of him dancing when he had that hip hop gimmick

Back