Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Fake ass Joshi with shitty rhythm.

She need to take her goofy ass back to Japan and fully realize her dream of being the most successful Maid at a Cafe.

No.

Weirdo behavior is falling for her bullshit.

She’s Maria Kinellis with a little bit stronger work ethic but still lazy as fuck and not getting any better years later.

Ok bruh. Let's stop the bullshyt. C'mon out and actually tell us this why you have this personal vendetta towards her? Yall know each other? Crossed paths? She dated one of your family members? Cuz this is pure hate emanating from your posts about her man.

Lol

Ok bruh. Let's stop the bullshyt. C'mon out and actually tell us this why you have this personal vendetta towards her? Yall know each other? Crossed paths? She dated one of your family members? Cuz this is pure hate emanating from your posts about her man.

Lol
I just no longer see the appeal.

She had a spark in NXT and WWE.

But directionless and without a motivation to get better she has shown herself to be lazy.

She can’t even successfully pull off her new finisher.

She’s plateaued.

Plain and simple.

Dont act like I don’t hold dudes to the same level.

Yeah y’all bout to see why I compare her to Maria Kinellis. (Maximum pay while doing very little work, great little hustle yeah)

Even Madusa said them girls are lazy, don’t/won’t train or practice and it shows in the product they put out.

watch how quick she plateaus.

Again I applaud her for robbing the money Mark but I still want a halfway decent product.

Shit.

She should have never said anything like that

Yea that ain't some shit u wanna reveal. Now everything she do gonna be analyzed under a scope even more than it already is.

Now if she's involved in some shit that doesn't catch on she's gonna take the blame for it no matter what.

TK crazy as hell for giving her that in her contract also. All it takes is one disagreement and it all falls a part

Yea that ain't some shit u wanna reveal. Now everything she do gonna be analyzed under a scope even more than it already is.

Now if she's involved in some shit that doesn't catch on she's gonna take the blame for it no matter what.

TK crazy as hell for giving her that in her contract also. All it takes is one disagreement and it all falls a part
ain't no way i would give a documented 2x quitter complete creative control... Khan is a dummy for this.

Austin and Hogan both had creative control and both took their ball and went home lol.

Nothing to panic about.
3b72c8a2-e402-4c27-bad4-f6781aaa4c1d_text.gif

Back