Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

He's not winning yet, put it on him when he and the creed bro's form a team. Right now we need that Otis break up and feud first to get out of the way

If he dont win today that'll make it like 6 times in a row he's lost his IC title chances in less than a year. He dont need the Creeds to win the IC title. If anything the story will be more in the fact he's now champ and the rest of Alpha Academy arent shit. You can run back Sami / Chad at MITB where then the Creeds help him retain & the Academy break up. Then Otis / Chad for the IC title at Summerslam. Maybe he doesnt win today but that would be crazy

Drew & Punk HIAC
giphy.gif

100% down with bringing back old PPVs over keeping shows named after gimmick matches. The Tables, Ladders, & Chairs... and Stairs era was the lowest of the low.

If he dont win today that'll make it like 6 times in a row he's lost his IC title chances in less than a year. He dont need the Creeds to win the IC title. If anything the story will be more in the fact he's now champ and the rest of Alpha Academy arent shit. You can run back Sami / Chad at MITB where then the Creeds help him retain & the Academy break up. Then Otis / Chad for the IC title at Summerslam. Maybe he doesnt win today but that would be crazy
I agree with all of this... BUT a reason I can see them waiting to do the title change is because MITB is in Canada..

He's not winning yet, put it on him when he and the creed bro's form a team. Right now we need that Otis break up and feud first to get out of the way

I wouldn't rush the Creed bros joining. I'd give him the title tonight and then have him feud wit Otis over it into summerslam. Then double back to him vs Sami afterwards maybe idk have that take us through the rest of summer and then align him wit the Creeds going into the fall so there's a new big story there for them for the next several months. You could do Sami, Otis and Tozawa vs them at some point too

Back