Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Usually try to steer clear of what these wrestlers do outside of actual wrestling cause alot of our favorite are scumbags on the low. Like truthfully alot of these niggas are the definition of "Shut-Up and dribble." I promise some of our favorites have said or done some sus shit if you look them up.

All that being said, how did Tiffany think posting that shit would be a good idea? Niggas be lacking an internal social cue and it shows in the worst ways.

That’s what I missed when social media wasn’t like it is now.

The way that cm punk and Drew use it I absolutely love but I do miss when I didn’t know a lot about the performers

They didn’t even kick Nikita’s fat ass to the curb.

And she a fat white chick with a very expensive waist trainer belt.

Crazy what selectively placed windows on some pants can do to some men.
i was telling these simps on a weekly basis she ain't nothing special when i was calling her 2 Black Wigga Lyons.... she got a big ass & that's it.

Nah

Suspended maybe or reprimanded in some way but not fired

From what I seen it was a video she shared not one she made herself so she probably just saw it and shared it without thinking twice
Honestly I had the shit muted the first three times it ran…

That said I understand how the error can happen.

Which is why she should be squashed for about 3-6 weeks and then let her comeback organically without being booked strong to help her.

Which is why she should be squashed for about 3-6 weeks and then let her comeback organically without being booked strong to help her.

This I agree with
I can see her totally getting sent to the back of the line as "punishment"

yea i wanna say it was an error but u never know. Its a slippery slope.. thats why i dont be trying to touch on shit like this

it could of been a fuck up or worse case scenario her getting too comfortable like u said but thing is she be doing videos with Nia and the Big 3 on tiktok so unless she got a death wish i dont see her posting no shit like that knowing she gone have to see those mfs.

it aint like she got drafted to RAW and decided she was gonna switch up. She literally gone be on tv with them tomorrow and every week going forward unless she get the axe behind this

yea i wanna say it was an error but u never know. Its a slippery slope.. thats why i dont be trying to touch on shit like this

it could of been a fuck up or worse case scenario her getting too comfortable like u said but thing is she be doing videos with Nia and the Big 3 on tiktok so unless she got a death wish i dont see her posting no shit like that knowing she gone have to see those mfs.

it aint like she got drafted to RAW and decided she was gonna switch up. She literally gone be on tv with them tomorrow and every week going forward unless she get the axe behind this
she deserves to be fired Dubbz.... what's next will she bring Naomi a 25lb bucket of chitlins & pigs feet this Friday as a present?

Back