Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Why is Bischoff so mad lmao
He did more "money mark" shit than TK ever did but has so much to say. I think he's still sour TK never offered him a job.

qzYmlLkDbLCWU9Roim.gif

That's been my theory.

He said he ain’t mad about that and would’ve declined lol

But he just doesn’t like TK. As much as he says TK is obsessed with WWE, he’s the same way w TK and AEW.

camron.gif

This muthafucca actin too much like a bitter bitch seeing her ex wit his new gf.

Think about it. That muthafucca was named as co-head of creative at WWE along wit Heyman. And then VKM snatched that away b4 the ink dried on the contract.

Then here comes this new company called AEW wit the possibility of getting another chance of gettin a seat at the table. But somewhere in the convo, TK was like

UK5AQccKV9OMg.gif

He's been coming off bitter ever since. Let TK have a sit down meeting with him. Smooth things out and offer Eric a job wit the company as head of creative. That muthafucca gonna put up a front at 1st. But his would take that job so quick and cut a Edge promo singing AEW's high praises. Lol

Last edited:
View attachment 1302294

That's been my theory.

View attachment 1302289

This muthafucca actin too much like a bitter bitch seeing her ex wit his new gf.

Think about it. That muthafucca was named as co-head of creative at WWE along wit Heyman. And then VKM snatched that b4 the ink dried on the contract.

Then here comes this new company called AEW wit the possibility of getting another chance of gettin a seat at the table. But somewhere in the convo, TK was like

View attachment 1302297

He's been coming off bitter ever since. Let TK have sit down meeting with him. Smooth things out and offer Eric a job wit the company as head of creative. That muthafucca gonna put a front at 1st. But his would take that job so quick and cut a Edge promo singing AEW's high praises. Lol
Facts. It's the same with Cornette. If they're given sufficient enough influence or stroke in the company, they will be the company's biggest defenders.

The grift is very obvious with these oldhead podcasters man.

Based on what he said, travel and scheduling is the reasoning…he said it would have to be the biggest paycheck he’s ever had.
Once again it's Bischoff. He said the same thing before WWE hired then fired him. "I'll never do anything in the wrestling business, I've moved on". Vince called and he packed his family up to Fl.

If WWE loses Khan...that would be a huge blow. He seems to get the youth and what's hot outside wrestling and is the reason WWE has had a more cooler approach...WWE struggled in that department since the 90s.

If WWE loses Khan...that would be a huge blow. He seems to get the youth and what's hot outside wrestling and is the reason WWE has had a more cooler approach...WWE struggled in that department since the 90s.

I’m just speculating… but I would like to think if that happens they would promote within & it would be someone who shared Kahn & HHH’s vision.

Khan was outed as one of the executives that were aware of what Vince was up to in the Janel Grant case. His feet are probably gonna get held to the fire soon.

Now I gotta reread that shit cuz I don’t remember which executive he was.

I remember them not being named. I just wanna know what it says he did allegedly in the suit.
Nothing explicit. The suit just said they were aware of the relationship Vince (and Johnny Ace, if I'm remembering correctly) had with Janel Grant, the manner in which she was employed and were mistreating her because of it.

Back