Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Jade is another Shaniqua(remember her?)Shaniqua was a lil bigger but just as ripped as Jade problem was she couldn't wrestle either.
I remember her. They aren't close in comparison. Shaniqua may have similar potential today with training, but I think Jade is a better athlete and carries herself with more confidence than we saw from Shaniqua, who looked like the Tough Enough rookie she was. It's fine if you're not impressed though; Jade still does have a lot to prove. Her potential says easy money though.

I remember her. They aren't close in comparison. Shaniqua may have similar potential today with training, but I think Jade is a better athlete and carries herself with more confidence than we saw from Shaniqua, who looked like the Tough Enough rookie she was. It's fine if you're not impressed though; Jade still does have a lot to prove. Her potential says easy money though.
Jade was in the PC but she left.

Tony Schivone need to jump ship, dude sick of the nonsense going on in that company
To where. I can't imagine his voice in WWE. He's like Mike Tenay, they just aren't WWE guys. Damn do I miss Mike Tenay though. Probably my favorite commentator. Don West and Mike Tenay may have been the most hyped up marking out commentators of all time.

Speaking of Shaniqua, the Bashem Bros may be the lamest tag team ever. These were dark times for Smackdown. I did like Shaniqua though.

To where. I can't imagine his voice in WWE. He's like Mike Tenay, they just aren't WWE guys. Damn do I miss Mike Tenay though. Probably my favorite commentator. Don West and Mike Tenay may have been the most hyped up marking out commentators of all time.

That’s something TNA got right

They can make it work, he's what Jim Ross was back in the day but from WCW. He was the voice of Monday Nights.

Jim Ross is trash compared to Tony nowadays so I still think Tony is good at what he does but I can’t see WWE seriously being interested. Hes also not leaving AEW

Back