Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Before the troll enters the chat I wonder if y’all realize y’all are no different than the folks on twitter who participate in tribalism Olympics. Who the actual wrestlers laugh at…. Lot of y’all low key Shenco’s in training

Before the troll enters the chat I wonder if y’all realize y’all are no different than the folks on twitter who participate in tribalism Olympics. Who the actual wrestlers laugh at…. Lot of y’all low key Shenco’s in training
IC was and ABW is the only place I post regarding wrestling because everything else is full of tribal nerds. Shenco left the door wide open on his way out.

Pretty much.

Mofos wanna go to war wit each other so bad. Meanwhile...wrestlers from different companies be seen hanging out and supporting each other. Just laughing at those idiots who be posting opposition pics/vids. As if that really effects anything.

Back