Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Ric Flair has been rushed to a hospital in the Atlanta area after suffering a “very serious” medical emergency, according to TMZ. Thus far, the report is light on specifics other than the aforementioned serious designation, and the site says they have not heard back from Flair’s reps yet.

Flair survived a medical scare in 2017 in which he spent 10 days on life support in a medically induced coma. He kicked out of that pin-fall right before the three count.

Hopefully, the Nature Boy emerges from this latest scare as strongly as he did the last time.
he's a known racist ... Don't wish nothing bad on him but karma a bitch

Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful.com posted the following with an update from Starrcast's Conrad Thompson:

Conrad Thompson says the Ric Flair situation "is not as grave or serious" as TMZ makes it out, and says that this was a planned procedure that Ric Flair wanted to have before Las Vegas. He stated that Flair and the family knew the procedure was coming and he could have had it before or after Vegas, and wanted to feel good for Starrcast.

https://www.f4wonline.com/may-20-2019-observer-newsletter-aew-announces-tv-deal-tnt-283871

All Elite Wrestling and WarnerMedia announced officially at the latters’ upfronts at the Hulu Theater a deal for weekly prime time wrestling on TNT.

This would be the most significant television breakthrough for pro wrestling in the U.S. since Turner Broadcasting canceled wrestling on TNT and TBS in early 2001.

The deal, which was expected, came without much in the way of answers to a lot of the questions, largely because those questions haven’t been answered.

Right now nothing is concrete past the point of a weekly two-hour live show. The day of the week is not official, although it will likely be either Tuesday or Wednesday night.

WarnerMedia is going to make the call based on market research to determine the value of going on Tuesday, with it being a “creature of habit” night for wrestling fans right now, with the idea of going 8-10 p.m. is the current Smackdown time slot. The downside of that move is TNT has NBA commitments on Tuesday

As noted, WWE announced today that Alexa Bliss is not medically cleared to compete at Sunday’s Money In the Bank pay-per-view.

Bliss is reportedly out of action with a concussion, according to PWInsider. She last wrestled on the April 29 RAW, losing to Naomi.

Bliss has suffered several concussions during her WWE career and recently spent several months out of the ring due to issues related to the concussions. There’s no word yet on when she will be cleared to return to action.

As noted, WWE will be announcing a MITB Ladder Match replacement for Bliss soon. The match currently has Ember Moon, Bayley, Naomi, Natalya, Dana Brooke, Carmella and Mandy Rose advertised. Stay tuned for updates.

Everyone knew it wld be Nikki Cross, but she’s a weirdo to me... give her and Sami Zayn a love story and they can gyrate and be weird together

Everyone knew it wld be Nikki Cross, but she’s a weirdo to me... give her and Sami Zayn a love story and they can gyrate and be weird together

this sounds like some shit only vince mcmahon would enjoy
you should apply for creative

Last edited:
Man I hope they dont fuckin change Nikkis character. I didnt see how she was acting on SD but she acting regular as hell on RAW

Man I hope they dont fuckin change Nikkis character. I didnt see how she was acting on SD but she acting regular as hell on RAW

I do fear for her. She’s been putting up pretty pics of herself on her Instagram. They better not change her

Last edited:
Back