Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Welllllll NXT is a small group and has 1 title for the women , main roster juggling 2 belts plus trying to cram others around it with most of them bein major/established names...Ofcourse its going to be easier on NXT to be fair. But i hope they do figure it out on the main roster.

Welllllll NXT is a small group and has 1 title for the women , main roster juggling 2 belts plus trying to cram others around it with most of them bein major/established names...Ofcourse its going to be easier on NXT to be fair. But i hope they do figure it out on the main roster.

Truthfully the women on NXT need a mid card title too. There’s too many women in multiple storylines to just have one title. BUT the fact that they do have all the women doing shit & involved in different angles works out for them. For the most part the women of NXT are carrying the show & we see them build up multiple women at a time & they all get over

The main roster tho, there’s 2 titles and unless you’re involved in an angle that has to do with those belts, alot of those women aren’t doing shit. At least build up angles for those women & smaller stories (Candice going rogue & Liv’s revenge plot are good examples) as opposed to having them do meaningless shit or randomly involved in tag title scenarios.

That’s one thing I can give AEW credit for at least they have a mid card for the women & with the new writer they’ve started building stories outside of the Toni Storm universe

Last edited:
As Dave Scherer and I discussed on The We Don't Need No Stinkin' Name Show yesterday for PWInsiderElite.com subscribers, WWE sources confirmed that the company made an overture for Steve Austin to be involved over Wrestlemania 40 weekend. There was no word on the role or whether it would be something beyond appearing at Wrestlemania itself, but we can confirm there were at least some discussions.

There's also been talk over the last week that WWE is working on having Hulk Hogan involved in some fashion at Wrestlemania 40 week. There's no word yet what the role might be or in what capacity.

Since we have been asked about this, the word we are hearing is that Drew McIntyre has told those close to him he still has yet to lock in a new WWE deal.

The belief is that everyone is working under the understanding a new deal will be struck, but the word out of his camp is that nothing has been signed and that whatever his next move will be, focusing on family will be a major piece of what his next decision will be.

Obviously, with Drew in such a high profile match at Wrestlemania, there are going to be some who refuse to believe he isn't locked in already, but that's the word making the rounds.

The belief is his current deal would expire sometime after Wrestlemania season ends. Certainly, if that happens, his work over the last several months would make him one of the hottest free agents to hit the market in years. Time will tell if that actually becomes the case.

Back