Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I wouldn't mind a swerve where the Bloodline goes nWo and Rock and Roman try to take over the shows.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't really want to see Cody beat Roman...anytime soon. Cody's story low key ruined the rumble for me because it was almost a guarantee he was winning well before the rumble. Outside of Cody winning the rumble I don't see why he should even be on Roman's radar. It actually does make more sense to face Seth.

Seth should want to face Cody since he's Mr. Fight Everyone. Particularly because Cody indirectly invalidated Seth's title by pointing out how Roman's title is the real one and the one he MUST have.

I wouldn't mind a swerve where the Bloodline goes nWo and Rock and Roman try to take over the shows.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't really want to see Cody beat Roman...anytime soon. Cody's story low key ruined the rumble for me because it was almost a guarantee he was winning well before the rumble. Outside of Cody winning the rumble I don't see why he should even be on Roman's radar. It actually does make more sense to face Seth.
Nah man fuck all that. Its Roman belt or nothing.

Lol @ the Bloodline turning into the NWO. Yall got to chill..

Regardless of if Cody’s story is a work or they’re scrambling to figure it out.. the rock is getting heavily boo’d esp in Philly.

They cannot change that response no matter what they do. They fucked up on how they began this story.

They fucc'd up by trying to deviate from the story or add unnecessary shyt.

Seth should want to face Cody since he's Mr. Fight Everyone. Particularly because Cody indirectly invalidated Seth's title by pointing out how Roman's title is the real one and the one he MUST have.

How's that benefiting Cody tho? He beat him 3 times already. So you want Seth to lose to Cody for the 4th time? That's why I lol'd Seth sayin he needs to find out if he can beat Cody. I'm sittin there like...

yuACGQ.gif
YOU LOST 3 TIMES! The better story is Seth vs Drew. There's still meat on that bone b/t those two

Now IF the rumor is true about possibly unifying the titles...then I can see.

Back