Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I don't even remember her.
I only remembered her for the one WWF match she was in at Armageddon 1999 (mainly cause I used to run that VHS back for YEARS as a horny pre-teen looking at Miss Kitty's titty reveal). But I've been doing a chronological 1995 and forward WWF watch... shit since the IC days... and I'm up to year 2000 so I got to see where B.B. came from and a lot of this is still fresh.

She started coming out as an EMT with her titties out helping wrestlers every week who were getting fucked up (primiarily Road Dogg when he got his foot stuck in a bear trap.. don't ask). A few weeks later after Miss Kitty and Ivory's gravy bowl match, B.B. came out to give Kitty the heimlich to dislodge one of the mushrooms from the gravy that got stuck in her throat. :lol10: But Ivory is petty so she ripped B.B.'s shirt off mid-heimlich and tossed her into the gravy.
mjlol.png

Other noteable moments include being one of the lumberjills in the first ever (and only) Snow Bunny match between Miss Kitty and Harvey Wippleman dressed as "Hervina" ...

hervina.jpg

...and being put through a table after Bubba was faking being injured to set her up (back when he was on that run of beating up every woman in his sight), and she was never to be seen again...

2000 WWF was a whole different world bro

Why? It's not like she been in the title picture or taking anybody spot lately. As a matter of fact she aint even been around much lately. Before the injury she was on vacation or w/e and then before that she was only tv for a few weeks too. Injury aside It kinda seem like she working a lighter schedule these days
lol@or taking anybody spot lately... tbh her fate was sealed as far as world title wins goes when her father signed with Aew.

Several readers asked where Xavier Woods was last night on Raw as Kofi Kingston appeared without him.

While we have not confirmed the nature of the issue, we are told Woods is banged up and has been taken off the road to heal up.

We are told Woods was in Birmingham, Alabama a few weeks ago as well.

New Day was being advertised for the Raw brand Holiday Tour dates post-Christmas, but now, that has been changed to just Kofi Kingston.

Several readers asked where Xavier Woods was last night on Raw as Kofi Kingston appeared without him.

While we have not confirmed the nature of the issue, we are told Woods is banged up and has been taken off the road to heal up.

We are told Woods was in Birmingham, Alabama a few weeks ago as well.

New Day was being advertised for the Raw brand Holiday Tour dates post-Christmas, but now, that has been changed to just Kofi Kingston.
for the 1,000th time break them up please.

Back