Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol they keep trying different things with Kross and it's just not connecting, we'll see if it happens again

Bwahahahahahaha no
He rumored to be getting a total repackage so we'll see. He clearly not a HHH guy so whatever this is might fall flat too. I will say that is a weird pairing. Should just have him shave his damn head and go back to being what he was in NXT even tho Adam Cole destroyed him in that one promo down there its better than what he doing now

Charlotte Flair is slated to undergo knee surgery in the weeks ahead, PWInsider.com has confirmed. We are told that the surgery is being scheduled around the holidays, which is why it hasn't happened yet.

In speaking to one source about the injury, it was described as "likely worse than" just a torn ACL and that there were additional knee injuries but they declined to specify what they may have been. The torn ACL was rumored among talents at Raw this past Monday.

It was announced last night that Flair could be out in the area of nine months.

In December of 2022, Top Dolla botched a dive over the top rope and the moment became viral on social media with fans giving him the “Flop Dolla” nickname. For the one year anniversary of the botch, a fan re-posted the clip on Twitter/X and Top Dolla responded with the following message…

“The botch saved my life. I made that dive a dozen times before, legs felt off but I didn’t think about it. After I failed I went to the doc & found out I had Type II diabetes & my blood sugar was 626. I almost lost my life & was about to lose both feet. The botch saved my life.”

Top Dolla wrote that “proper medication changes EVERYTHING”and when asked if his family has a history of diabetes, he stated the following…

“Yeah, but they all got it in the 40s or later and none of them were pro athletes so it happening in my early 30s blindsided me.”

Back