Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

They did 75K the first time and you think they arent gonna open up more seating? They're already at what, 36K and tix went on sale a few days ago?
They did 72k last time and that was with freebies included.

And nah, the whole point of the setup was that it was supposedly requested by the stadium to help accommodate the Taylor Swift tour thats going on around the same time.

81k...75k...the shyt is still impressive af for a company that's only been around for 4 years. Anti-AEW folks can hate all they want. At the end of the day...numbers don't lie.

Folks always going to find a reason to discredit every other thing AEW does. Its a lifestyle at this point now. Lol

30k to 80k either way its still a massive success and makes for a great show visually and hope they get Bryan and Hayter on the show this time and Ospreay gets an opponent up to his speed, sorry Jericho.

Last edited:
Folks always going to find a reason to discredit AEW. Its a lifestyle now. Lol

30k to 80k either way its still a massive success.

Which boggles my mind. Like you got another wrestling promotion that despite it flaws...has become big time in such a short span. So I don't understand why folks are wanting AEW's downfall.

I mean people truly wanna go back to when it was just WWE?? Yeah remember the shyt they was force feeding down people's throat, b/c they had no competition. And they KNEW IT! That's why VKM was puttin out the shyt he was doin.

But these fans anti-AEW stans were the same ones cryin about the crap WWE was pushing when they was the only major promotion in the game. Smh. I dont watch Impact, but I'm not wanting their downfall. Why?? Prowrestling as a whole is in a GREAT space. Regardless which company people follow. Muthafuccas need to be happy and appreciative that we now got options.

The whole freebie thing is funny too because everytime WWE comes to Atlanta hella companies in the city get free tickets from them to give out to employees and friends like my wifes job and I know they do this in every city, they might be worth 20-60 dollars but thats how i went to the last 3 WWE shows here.

Last edited:
The whole freebie thing is funny too because everytime WWE comes to Atlanta hella companies in the city get free tickets from them to give out to employees and friends like my wifes job and I know they do this in every city, they might be worth 20-60 dollars but thats how i went to the last 3 WWE shows here.

But folks be actin like this is something new. Wrestling companies been doin this for DECADES. It's called PROMOTION. Why wouldn't AEW or any other company wouldn't give out free tickets? Lol

81k...75k...the shyt is still impressive af for a company that's only been around for 4 years. Anti-AEW folks can hate all they want. At the end of the day...numbers don't lie.
Actually numbers did lie when they said it was the highest attendance in wrestling history.

Back