Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Everybody knows the Rock is not needed. Its pro wrestling it would just be cool to see it evenually happen as a mega dream match which ties in to the BL. Same reason we didnt need Hogan vs Rock but it did what it needed to and created a forever WWE moment and a mega crowd reaction which is what WWE is all about.

First job at hand tho is finishing the story with Cody.

Last edited:
The only way I want Cody to beat Roman is if Cody is going heel in the process. His face run is past the expiration date already. I would really like to see him lead a faction. Maybe a different kind of Legacy/Bloodline with second and third generation wrestlers.

The only way I want Cody to beat Roman is if Cody is going heel in the process. His face run is past the expiration date already. I would really like to see him lead a faction. Maybe a different kind of Legacy/Bloodline with second and third generation wrestlers.
His face run is nowhere near expired. Lol yall really just ignore the reactions he gets every night huh...

Dude still getting massive pops, he's not going heel anytime soon

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

Bruh what are you talkin about?? Are you not watchin RAW and SD? He's still getting STOOPID pops from fans. House shows...STOOPID pops. They just scratching the surface.

Bruh actually said his face run has ran past the expiration date...
200-4.gif

AND THEN want Cody to turn heel just for the sake of it. No rhyme or reason behind it. Win the belt...randomly turn heel. If this ain't a VKM type of booking I'll shut my mout. Lol!

His face run is nowhere near expired. Lol yall really just ignore the reactions he gets every night huh...
Dude still getting massive pops, he's not going heel anytime soon
He's getting the pop, but the fans will turn eventually because he's not really doing much. It also feels like the fans have too many top dogs to love, so someone is eventually going to get the heat from being too much of a good guy. I feel like LA Knight was teetering that line a month or so ago because he was hot but not going anywhere.

People are still happy to see Cody back, plus he's still riding the wave of founding AEW/ being in the Bullet Club. If he wins the title and stays a face too long, I think they turn on him.

Look at the entire roster, its baby faces all over the main event. There are not enough top level heels. Lashley, Roman, and then maybe The Judgement Day, but the people love Rhea and Finn is always on the verge of being a face again. Someone that is currently face will eventually need to turn and be in the main event. That's LA Knight, Cody, or possibly McIntyre, though he would need a title to get his main event status back.

Maybe Seth. Seth is also seemingly too loved, but they can find a way to turn him too. He's getting pretty stale as well with his face run.

He's getting the pop, but the fans will turn eventually because he's not really doing much. It also feels like the fans have too many top dogs to love, so someone is eventually going to get the heat from being too much of a good guy. I feel like LA Knight was teetering that line a month or so ago because he was hot but not going anywhere.

People are still happy to see Cody back, plus he's still riding the wave of founding AEW/ being in the Bullet Club. If he wins the title and stays a face too long, I think they turn on him.

Look at the entire roster, its baby faces all over the main event. There are not enough top level heels. Lashley, Roman, and then maybe The Judgement Day, but the people love Rhea and Finn is always on the verge of being a face again. Someone that is currently face will eventually need to turn and be in the main event. That's LA Knight, Cody, or possibly McIntyre, though he would need a title to get his main event status back.

Maybe Seth. Seth is also seemingly too loved, but they can find a way to turn him too. He's getting pretty stale as well with his face run.
Thats the thing you turn folks when fans are at that stage already...you never turn them right before because you dont know how much legs that face or heel run got left. Cody is good right now, better then I thought he would be due to how bipolar fans can be at times when things dont come right away.

I think it will be a very long time before Cody turns. He seems to want to do the Cena route and hold it down as a baby face as long as possible. I like his AEW run where fans were wanting it and he still held on by every inch playing with them.

Thats the thing you turn folks when fans are at that stage already...you never turn them right before because you dont know how much legs that face or heel run got left. Cody is good right now, better then I thought he would be due to how bipolar fans can be at times when things dont come right away.

Perfect example....Becky coming back at SS. WWE literally forced her heel turn right after that. She just came back and fans was still excited to see her. That shty was rocky. It sorta eventually worked...but they needed a babyface like Bianca to get it over.

Fans will eventually turn on Cody. Just like they do with everyone else. Wit him...I'd wait for them to do that b4 jumping the gun.

Cody the #1-2 top merch seller
The kids love him
Fans singing his song
And we nowhere near Mania
And when he does beat Roman it will be a signature WWE moment that the final boss was finally defeated after what will be about 1400+ days

And then you’ll have a whole new chapter beginning. Cody is gonna be the top babyface for a long time

To clarify I fux w Cody as a face, but wrestling fans are a fickle bunch. It's gonna happen and if it doesn't then great. I could do without fans crying

Cody turning heel isn't gonna be anytime soon. And if he does beat face and beat Roman at WM40...his trend as babyface will continue...depending on who he faces while defending his title.

Back