Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

How y'all calling WWE petty when AEW was petty putting their show at the same time as NXT. They could have put their show on Thursday

Probably not the best idea for a show on Thursday with football on at the same time. Both companies petty at the same time

This right here. But its crazy that a lot of people will look past the fact that AEW would of done the same thing to maintain their audience if NXT was moved to a Wednesday night. Not only that but they also booked Edges debut for tonight, knowing what was going on.. Khan probably just didnt expect HHH and HBK to fire back the way that they did

Them NXT ratings been on the up and up lately too and while it is still overkill I dont even blame them for what they doing

This right here. But its crazy that a lot of people will look past the fact that AEW would of done the same thing to maintain their audience if NXT was moved to a Wednesday night. Not only that but they also booked Edges debut for tonight, knowing what was going on.. Khan probably just didnt expect HHH and HBK to fire back the way that they did

Them NXT ratings been on the up and up lately too and while it is still overkill I dont even blame them for what they doing

Dynamite is only moving to Tuesday b/c of baseball. That's all.

But all this is now turning into one petty azzz shyt show. These back & forths wit BOTH companies is starting to turn me away. It's getting corny now.

- WWE goin hard in the paint against a company that's only been around for 4 years

- Tony sayin he got 50leven big announcements

- Muthafuccas coming outta retirement just to make an appearance so they possibly chokeslam an NXT talent

- Edge this, Cena that

Meh. Both companies need to worry less what the other is doin. Focus more on puttin out a good product for their company.

Dynamite is only moving to Tuesday b/c of baseball. That's all.

But all this is now turning into one petty azzz shyt show. These back & forths wit BOTH companies is starting to turn me away. It's getting corny now.

- WWE goin hard in the paint against a company that's only been around for 4 years

- Tony sayin he got 50leven big announcements

- Muthafuccas coming outta retirement just to make an appearance so they possibly chokeslam an NXT talent

- Edge this, Cena that

Meh. Both companies need to worry less what the other is doin. Focus more on puttin out a good product for their company.

this what the fans wanted

This is what we wanted in here, yea allegiances have changed unless you're @TonyDubbz but everyone wanted to see the lil company step to the big company. The only thing is we wanted the lil company to see how they fare against the flagship

this what the fans wanted

I wanna see MATCHES. Not no half bald head azzz 50 yo who still dress like an overgrown 10 grader who calls out spots so loud the upper decks know what moves are coming next! The Hollywood strike is over wit dammit! Tell Cena to go home!

I'm a big Taker fan...but I aint tryin to see that muthafucca take 15min just to walk to the ring just perform a struggle chokeslam cuz his hips bout to give out!

I ain't tryin to listen to Tony's 50leven underwhelming announcements!

Wait...can someone refresh my memory as to why Melo is facing Bron again? Is this for title contention? A rubber match? B/c they the face of NXT and feel they can compete against Edge's 1st match??

Twitter account BWE claimed that Velveteen Dream has been going through therapy and progressing well, and had visited the WWE Performance Center, and while he's not signed he was there last night. Thus far, we have not been able to confirm any of those details, outside of the fact that he's not signed.

When speaking to a higher up in WWE, they stated that they have no interest in re-signing Patrick Clark/Velveteen Dream at this time, and something very shocking would have to take place for something like that to happen. Dream had numerous infractions, issues, and controversies while in NXT -- from him being accused of filming fellow wrestlers in the bathroom without their consent, arrests, accusations of recklessness in matches, wellness violations and the like.

Fightful has spoken to a dozen sources who frequent the WWE Performance Center.
"I haven’t seen him around and haven’t heard anything from anybody about him being around. I’m sure it’s possible but not from what I’ve seen or heard," one prominent NXT talent told us.

"I don’t think he would get a job back after everything that’s happened. I honestly don’t think it’s true but I’m not there anymore so I don’t know. But I never heard of someone not in the company chillin at the Performance Center unless they were in talks to sign or is signing officially," said a main roster talent.
Another talent said they were at the WWE PC throughout Monday and not only didn't see him, but didn't hear of him being there, either. They clarified and said "The “PC” is two buildings," and noted they were there all day and hadn't seen or heard anything. "Would I put it past him to just randomly show up at like 7pm during the production meeting? No I would not," they said.

One other NXT talent said they'd not seen him, despite being there every day.
Finally, another talent echoed the sentiments that we heard universally from talent "I have not seen him nor heard that name in some time. That would surprise me honestly," they said.

Thus far we have no confirmation of Velveteen Dream being around at the Performance Center. So if that's happening, it's being kept away from talent.

We've yet to hear back from coaches on the situation, but will update accordingly if we do, and provide any additional insights that we get. WWE in an official capacity said they did not have information on the situation.

Back