Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Abyss vs Taker at Mania???... I wish it happened 10 years ago but Taker is at tha point in his career where his choice of opponents is limited

Last edited:
I honestly dont know if i buy that if so then got damn..

i never thought i'd see Abyss in a WWE ring especially at his age dude is up there aint he? plus i thought he had a backstage role there, same with Sonjay.

Oh God not Abyss......fucking hated him since day 1 lol. That's when TNA was doing alot of walmart brand imitations of WWE wrestlers I just never bought in.

I never liked the Abyss character, but I do enjoy Joseph Parks. I've always been a Sonjay fan and that moonsault stomp finisher.

Lmao long wwe career huh??

Well damn

I could see this being true but ts been rumored for a while that the reason FOX wanted WWE on their network was cause they had Ronda now. Shit maybe WWE pulled the ultimate finesse by keeping Rouseys contract length a secret until the deal was done or something but idk

I honestly think it would be better if Rousey just popped in every now and then. Its weird having her on TV every week and I could see people eventually getting tired of her being on there so much.

I think Abyss might be coming in to work as a producer.

They say he was one the best producers TNA had. I wouldn't be surprised if they did give him a short run on the roster though just so that they/he can say he done it..

Shit he might be a surprise entrant at the rumble? why not let him come in and fuck up a few people before letting Braun toss him or some shit

Also Sonjay is rumored to be coming in to run a performance center over in India

So let her drop the title at the Rumble cause the three way against Becky and Charlotte doesn't need it

I’m assuming Bayley and Sasha will win the wee women’s tag titles at elimination chamber. I rather her lose the title to Becky Lynch, the women’s rumble winner, at mania, get her rematch the next night on raw and lose again

I’m assuming Bayley and Sasha will win the wee women’s tag titles at elimination chamber. I rather her lose the title to Becky Lynch, the women’s rumble winner, at mania, get her rematch the next night on raw and lose again

Where does Flair come in, they gotta do that triple threat

- PWInsider.com is reporting that Abyss and Sonjay Dutt are being hired for behind-the-scenes roles in WWE and will not be in-ring performers.

There is speculation that the two of them being close with Jeremy Borash played a role in them getting hired. It's possible that both of them will end up as Producers as the WWE brand continues to expand.

Cant remember where i read it but it might be taker vs balor at mania..even tho taker old af itd be an easy match for him to work since balor a small dude, plus deadman vs demon king writes itself

Back