Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unless we can somehow sneak into the NCAA tournament this season was an epic fail....and it starts and ends with the coaching staff

Shaka out???

Nah it would cost too much to get rid of him now so he'll be back for sure next season but unless he has a massive turn around its only delaying the inevitable at this point

It sucks because I was really wanted Shaka to succeed but we're almost through year 3 and even I would have to say his tenure has been extremely disappointing/underwhelming

Yeah, he didn’t hit one 3 point shot,could being wearing down. Hopefully he be able to pick it back up tournament time.

Nah it would cost too much to get rid of him now so he'll be back for sure next season but unless he has a massive turn around its only delaying the inevitable at this point

It sucks because I was really wanted Shaka to succeed but we're almost through year 3 and even I would have to say his tenure has been extremely disappointing/underwhelming

Rod Babers was saying today that the football and basketball teams basically had identical seasons...started with close losses to very good teams and had close losses down the stretch to average teams.

Last edited:
Rod Babers was saying today that the football and basketball teams basically had identical sessions...started with close losses to very good teams and had close losses down the stretch to average teams.

Yup and just like the football team they had a really good defense and a trash offense.....well up until the last few games at least now we just suck all around

To be one of the worst teams in the nation in 3pt shooting we take way too many 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back