Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official CHAMPION Thread (40 Barrs)

Wrong thread
But did daylyt make it @Goldie ?

Lol the difference is, I can admit when my favorite battler had a bad battle/year. 2017 was easily Daylyt's worse year in battle rap. But the 5 years before that is what makes him the goat

Lol the difference is, I can admit when my favorite battler had a bad battle/year. 2017 was easily Daylyt's worse year in battle rap. But the 5 years before that is what makes him the goat
Oh so he didn't make not even the top 20?:hahaha:

Bro i just watched that video
They didn't even call daylyts name
That means he wasn't even considered to not be considered for that top 20

Why u even mention hollow
Daylyts arms too short
Hollow battle maybe twice a year thats y he isn't getting considered and nobody can argue with that.

Yo mans is garbage in whatever tf he did in 2017 joe(i belee thats how u dmv negros talk when u arent jumping around to go go)

Stop bringing the goat up in comparison to days trash ass

Why are u mentioning daylyt? Nobody's talking about him , it was about tay roc and hollow.

I already said daylyt had a bad 2017, stop deflecting fam.

How did hollow beat tay roc, but didn't even make the cut for the top 20 and tay roc was voted unanimously in? Must be 2 sides

Only issue I seen in the video is that there was no mention of Rum Nitty, unless I missed it. He had one of the best battles in the past few years.

Maybe but who would you switch him out with? Im not sure he should be above ave. The fans turned on ave but he had better rounds than trez imo his only clear loss was o red.

Maybe but who would you switch him out with? Im not sure he should be above ave. The fans turned on ave but he had better rounds than trez imo his only clear loss was o red.

Idk fam, he just 3-0'd chess and had the bar of the night. Trez did his numbers last year

A handful of them niggas shouldn't even be in the top 20, idk how Mike P is ranked that high

Back