Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Atlanta should hire Pringles once he gets canned by Houston. ATL/Trae should be able to utilize Capela the same way Houston has. Honestly should be a seamless transition. Good trade for everyone involved.

We need to holler at the Warriors about D lo. AG + Bamba or Fournier/Vuc + Bamba + lottery protected 1st would be my guess as to what the offer world be. Thats better then the Knicks offer but i Dont know if that's enough.

Reactions: toheeb27
We aren't looking to just salary dump him, unfortunately we dont have any assets outside of our draft picks so when it comes to trades when salary and value are involved Capela is the only player we can afford to move if we want to have a shot at improving

We'll have to get a replacement level center in a secondary move or on the buyout market

That makes sense if they're trying to make moves for the future, but I don't understand how getting rid of him makes them better this season.

This is exactly what I thought when I first heard about the trade rumor (now official):

@ :46

@ 2:47

Hate to see Capela and The Mayor go but it is what is

Like @Hustletown said Ill reserve final judgement for after the deadline but off the top this is a good deal for us......yeah we gave up Clint and a late 1st(which is a lot) to duck the tax but we got back Covington, an early 2nd, open roster spots and cap space so I have to think more deals are coming

About to be an exciting 48 hours

Last edited: