Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

So I watched the Bucks vs Pelicans game last night.

This nigga Zion is the new version of Rick Mahorn who can get buckets and way more athletic. LLS

Zion plays hard though which was really good to see. I like Lonzo, Ingram and Zion. Yall really might have something there.

So... you gonna tell us why or...

Just lacks context, Covington was nowhere close to the player he is now back then and had a terrible shot

Dude had to go to the Process Sixers in order to be developed, if that didnt happen he might not even be in the league right now

Also giving up the first was more about getting off of Green and Nenes money to open additional cap space

Just lacks context, Covington was nowhere close to the player he is now back then and had a terrible shot

Dude had to go to the Process Sixers in order to be developed, if that didnt happen he might not even be in the league right now

Also giving up the first was more about getting off of Green and Nenes money to open additional cap space
i didnt know this, but to your point, it was a wack joke with no context b/c who's to say Roco becomes the same player had he stayed in houston

i didnt know this, but to your point, it was a wack joke with no context b/c who's to say Roco becomes the same player had he stayed in houston

That in itself is the joke. They paid a first and a starting center to have other teams develop him and soak assets for him on the way back.

But imma let y'all finish.

That in itself is the joke. They paid a first and a starting center to have other teams develop him and soak assets for him on the way back.

But imma let y'all finish.
ehhhh

the joke only hits if Roco was balling for houston before they traded him. His career could've been a lot different otherwise had he stayed

Bro imagine this.

Phil Jackson before he ran the Knicks to the ground was respected as one of the best basketball minds ever. He had as much clout when it came to basketball as anyone could. And Dolan wouldnt even let him make certain decisions and forced him to do certain things.

Than you got Steve Mills. A mfer thats been working in and around the Knicks organization for 20+ years, and Dolan fired him over Marcus Morris.

When you Dolan interfering with these two mfers, how the fuck is it gonna be with Kenny Smith who has no fucking real front office experience and clout.

I just want Mark Jackson off the air brah. If the knicks have to be the sacrificial lamb for that to happen, then, oh well

you still my guy though Az

its room for you at the blender fam. I'ma talk to my people to hook it up

Looks like we about to go back to switching on defense. Gave GS trouble a couple years ago when we almost made the finals. Yet to see how it works against the LA teams.

I liked it initially but Im slowly getting more and more optimistic about this deal especially with it looking like Capela is going to be dealing with this plantar fasciitis all season and its a real question of how effective he would've been in the playoffs with that injury

Still need to see what we do over the next two days though

Last edited:
Back