Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

What was dumb about it?

it must just be a slow news day, but i dont understand why there is ANY conversation about the pelicans winning a title with Zion as "the main guy" with playing less than 10 games in his rookie year coming off an injury where he sat pretty much half the season.

Why not just talk about how he wasnt afraid to go at the current MVP? Or specifically, what they liked about what he did last night vs what they didnt like? Anything other than some clickbait shit

I need NBAtv to get it together

Put that Matt Barnes and S Jax show on there
Create a debate show with actual nba players
Show the Africa league games
Bring “The Association” back
Create more original content

What is played on NBATV through the day? NBA Gametime?

You'd think with all the current and ex-players creating content, they'd have tapped into that resource. NBATV and NBA.com are nowhere near what they could and should be in 2020.

You'd think with all the current and ex-players creating content, they'd have tapped into that resource. NBATV and NBA.com are nowhere near what they could and should be in 2020.
this

I need NBAtv to get it together

Put that Matt Barnes and S Jax show on there
Create a debate show with actual nba players
Show the Africa league games
Bring “The Association” back
Create more original content

What is played on NBATV through the day? NBA Gametime?

The fact that ESPN has a show on espn+ following the behind the scenes day to day of rookies but NBA tv doesn’t makes zero sense. Most people don’t have espn+ and half the people that do don’t even know it exists. Would be way more successful on the mothership

I don't know why they don't put out more documentaries like the dream team and those others they did over the last couple years. It's so many stories they can cover

Back