Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Knicks reporter saying something to the effect of maybe the Knicks will catch a break tonight cause Harden and Westbrook was at the Kobe memorial. I guess he deleted it finally.

I thought it was funny lol
Lmao it’s funny because it’s such a stupid ass insensitive thing to say

Like when perk called mans Bruce lee

since Jan 1

among people attempting 50 3pt shots, Nico Melli is no 1 in percentage

hope Embiid hand good enough to carry the team

Sixers cant catch a break with injuries

Ill wait for the official diagnosis and timetable but this doesnt sound good at all, dude was emoitonal after the x-ray, his sister was spazzing on Twitter talking about "this is bigger than basketball"......Im trying to figure out why he even played on Saturday

Sixers cant catch a break with injuries

Ill wait for the official diagnosis and timetable but this doesnt sound good at all, dude was emoitonal after the x-ray, his sister was spazzing on Twitter talking about "this is bigger than basketball"......Im trying to figure out why he even played on Saturday

9A400A8A-014B-4ECE-9A1A-D934D298D1EF.jpeg

Despite the 76ers struggles I was still going to ride with my prediction of them going to the finals

If Simmons misses the playoffs though Im taking Toronto to come out of the East

Expectations haven’t changed

Embiid that good. Can he prove it

Im an Embiid believer but the 76ers offense is absolutely putrid when Simmons isnt playing

They have nobody else that can initiate efficient offense or create for others....for example say the end up in the 4/5 with Miami, who going to bring the ball upcourt? What are the 76ers perimeter players going to do when they getting smothered by Miami defenders? Who can make those entry passes to even get the ball to Embiid when he does get position?

We see it all time with teams who bring those struggle offenses into the postseason(Indiana, Utah, Orlando ect).....never ends well

Shit idk Waiters from Philly

I ain’t giving Joel a pass.

I want to see him looking like big Zion on the block. Gimme that shit nigga. ON YA HEAD FOOL

And I ain’t counting nobody out. None of these guys established except Toronto as a team but the Kawhi loss evens it

Anybody can get hot rolling into playoffs. Ola still getting his legs under him. Malcolm need him to take some of the pressure off

Shit so open, just ready to see who rise to the occasion. Giannis mvp should be on hold until he reach conference finals or give that shit to somebody else lol

Back