Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

While clowns are focusing on an out of shape Igoudala when trying to joke on Miami, Jae Crowder is averaging 16 points, 6 rebounds, and 2 steals and is hitting 3 threes a game with a 50% percentage I believe in 6 games

Iggy ain't never been outta shape in his career that part was unnecessary

Glad Crowder is providing production that Kelly didn't I guess good luck

But if Melo was playing like Iggy you wouldn’t shut up about it lol.

stop trying to make this Melo discussion happen melo not gonna move the needle for any playoff team

And nobody gives a fuck.

The heat have a 2nd round ceiling in the east bruh. 2nd tier team behind the Bucks, Celtics, and a healthy Sixers team.

No one other than Heat fans are going to care more about the Heat cause Jae Crowder is not gonna raise their ceiling past the 2nd round.

nobody cared when y’all typed frank Nitilikina para

All this to get blasted by the Bucks/Raps/Celtics in the semis
You love to hate. Jazz gonna bounce y’all out in the first round and I can’t wait

We don’t wanna hear that bullshit shareef!

Enjoy Dion waiters

No team in the East that makes the playoffs 1-6 has a ceiling for me. It’s a toss up

The West I just don’t know. Clippers can be offed, just not by the Lakers unless they running Marcus Morris 20 min a game in that series.

ESPN’s stream kept fucking up, I switched to the Laker network out here. They were all the way live so we still caught Shaq’s f bomb lol

Back