Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Streets a cold game

I’m sitting here trying to find another way Michael could’ve dealt with Fredo for no reason lol

I don’t see the Nets doing anything until at least deadline next season

The only obvious upgrade would be a move for somebody like Embiid

Aha I just realized you put Kyrie in initial post. You was high off the drugs

Streets a cold game

I’m sitting here trying to find another way Michael could’ve dealt with Fredo for no reason lol

I don’t see the Nets doing anything until at least deadline next season

The only obvious upgrade would be a move for somebody like Embiid

Aha I just realized you put Kyrie in initial post. You was high off the drugs

I said Kyrie knowing that was highly unlikely but that would still be an option....outside of like 5 players I always feel like anybody can be moved imo, just comes down to the probability of it actually happening

I like Detroit depth up front. Easy to see why they sold Drummond, make sure he can’t opt in.

They going fuck around and draft Lamelo. I look forward to LaVar face after the pick

Lowery 14-4-8
PS 16-6-3
Middleton 20-6-4

Thanks for proving that KM is good enough second option while being better than PS as a scorer When Toronto won

Cause we had more than 2 other scorers niggas forget van vleet snapping after his baby was born. Norman Powell went it. Gasol found his second wind. Danny finally decided to come off the milk carton. Kawhi carried us through the first 2 rounds then niggas was clapping from game 3 vs Milwaukee straight through the finals. Didn't even mention wakanda own ibaka.

Last edited by a moderator:
They better keep Dinwiddie. Kyrie is too injury prone.

Ive always thought Caris was going to be the odd man out, Im a fan of his game but is what it is

Jarrett Allen my guy but the writing was on the wall once they signed Jordan

Joe Harris probably isnt going nowhere and will have a bigger role next seaon

Easier said than done but Allen and Levert need to flipped for 3&d guys and versatile defenders

Back