Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Hot Take

Nuggets are the biggest frauds when it comes to teams with championship aspirations

I like Jokic but I think Denver missed an opportunity over the summer and/or at the deadline to make a move to become a real threat and take advantage of this window

Wont be surprised at all if they get bounced in the 1st round

The Milwaukee Bucks set an NBA record Sunday when they clinched a playoff berth in the fewest number of games since the league's adoption of a 16-team postseason format in 1984.
Milwaukee secured its spot in a record-setting 56 games, which bested the 2016-17 Golden State Warriors, who accomplished the feat in 57 contests.

Feb. 23 now marks the earliest date a team has clinched a playoff spot under the 16-team format. Golden State secured its place in the 2017 postseason on Feb. 25.

The Washington Wizards' loss to the Chicago Bulls on Sunday clinched Milwaukee's spot in the postseason, according to ESPN.
The New York Knicks and Boston Celtics both clinched playoff positions on Feb. 13 when the NBA still utilized an eight-team format, according to the Journal Sentinel's JR Radcliffe.
Milwaukee enters Tuesday's game against the sizzling Toronto Raptors with a 48-8 record.

Think yall are missing the point I was trying to make....the expectations as far as this season weren't going to change much regardless

Im saying if I was a Nets fan I wouldn't feel good at all about the future of the team going forward

Maybe Im completely wrong and I hope I am

Levert has fallen off a lot this season....lowest PER and True Shooting % of his career despite having the highest usage of his career

One maybe even 2 of Dinwiddie, Joe Harris, Allen or Levert wont be on the team after this summer

Like I said KD is going to be on a minutes restriction and wont play back to backs....
Plus Kyrie is going to miss time

I could easily see them being like a 6 or 7 seed at best again next season

I know Brooklyn wants to see how everything looks when KD gets back but I think Kyrie, Dinwiddie or Levert getting traded in the summer

My guess is Levert ends up getting moved

c8ipc1g2z9pl.gif

Back