Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I’ll take curry’s def over trae’s any day

Curry was never as bad as Trae on De. Trae is historically bad.

They very similar players who share the same weaknesess.

Currys weakness is his size. And trae is ever smaller so the weakness is bigger.

Shooting wise im taking Curry just because but passing wise Trae is way better.

But his size makes him an even bigger liability than Curry ever was.

Ight I'm taking about straight up mechanics not who's better than who or accolades, I Kno Trae ain't on Steph lvl but how far away from a straight skills perspective is he?

It's always like this imo when it comes to basketball you get a star player or a straight up one of a kind player and towards the end of his career sometimes you will get a player that carries his playstyle into another generation.

Ie:

Mj-kobe-kawhi

But I never seen somebody spiritual basketball son come in the league while the original there still in their prime.

This shows the absurd impact Steph had on players who aren't that athletic, and it's not like Trae is a garbage poor man's version he's doing very well for himself.

But we all know that they're similar.

They garnered the same comparisons in college but niggas do this all time without looking at the whole picture.

Steph and Trae's situations couldn't be any different when coming into the league.

One player literally has to put up this output to keep his team competitive

The other came in playing alongside Monta Ellis so the touches weren't there right away.

Tyreke Evans had a historic rookie season and was declared the next big thing and look what happened.
Same with MCW getting Magic comparisons just because he was tall and played the 1.

Let niggas breathe is all I'm saying

But we all know that they're similar.

They garnered the same comparisons in college but niggas do this all time without looking at the whole picture.

Steph and Trae's situations couldn't be any different when coming into the league.

One player literally has to put up this output to keep his team competitive

The other came in playing alongside Monta Ellis so the touches weren't there right away.

Tyreke Evans had a historic rookie season and was declared the next big thing and look what happened.
Same with MCW getting Magic comparisons just because he was tall and played the 1.

Let niggas breathe is all I'm saying

I felt like drose slightly over shadowed him

And tyreke had injury issues then when he started balling again he became a crackhead tyreke legit could of been a star player atleast a good piece the worst 6th man

Idk what happened to mcw I watched his rookie year he shouldn't be this ass.

Imo Trae situation was different he was ass in summer league and had to build himself up through these past two years he had his down moment early and worked through it.

I also feel as if he won't necessarily evolve either just become more efficient his offensive game is pretty much complete

Like his talents are high but the ceiling is low so the convo will be about his impact on the game through his efficiency for the rest of his career

Back