Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Take The Chips Away I Don’t See A Difference What You Gona Say He Taller & More “Efficient” ?
:hahaha:

If efficiency is what separates player A from player B then there really isn't a conversation to be had.

It's literally what separates Kobe from Jordan, and I love Kobe, but when you look at the numbers it's two different players. Those are the facts.

Steph's unanimous MVP season in a nutshell "that nigga didn't miss".
He had the most "efficient" season from a guard ever. We know about the shooting but he also lead the league in fg% at the rim.

Not only did he lead the league in scoring but he shot 50/45/90 and it's not just the efficiency but the volume. That shit might not ever be done again.

Trae Young is definitely similar to Steph, he's even a better passer. I'd say he's more like Nash in that regard but in terms of him being on Steph's level he ain't there yet. And that's ok, it's just his 2nd year.

If efficiency is what separates player A from player B then there really isn't a conversation to be had.

It's literally what separates Kobe from Jordan, and I love Kobe, but when you look at the numbers it's two different players. Those are the facts.

He had the most "efficient" season from a guard ever. We know about the shooting but he also lead the league in fg% at the rim.

Not only did he lead the league in scoring but he shot 50/45/90 and it's not just the efficiency but the volume. That shit might not ever be done again.

Trae Young is definitely similar to Steph, he's even a better passer. I'd say he's more like Nash in that regard but in terms of him being on Steph's level he ain't there yet. And that's ok, it's just his 2nd year.
Umm They Are Not 2 Different Players If You Saw Both You’d Know That But Maybe Your Just A Numbers Guy Only Thing You Expressed Was Like I Said Efficiency Lmao Ok If That Makes You Feel Better They Both Can Handle & Pull From Half Both Trae Is The Better Pg & Maybe Player If I’m Comparing Early Curry

Ight I'm taking about straight up mechanics not who's better than who or accolades, I Kno Trae ain't on Steph lvl but how far away from a straight skills perspective is he?

It's always like this imo when it comes to basketball you get a star player or a straight up one of a kind player and towards the end of his career sometimes you will get a player that carries his playstyle into another generation.

Ie:

Mj-kobe-kawhi

But I never seen somebody spiritual basketball son come in the league while the original there still in their prime.

This shows the absurd impact Steph had on players who aren't that athletic, and it's not like Trae is a garbage poor man's version he's doing very well for himself.

Back