Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Believe it or not I understand Masai Ujiri being interested in taking the Knicks job....the competive mindset of being a GM is different than a player, once you've accomplished the goal of turning a franchise around and winning a championship you probably want that rush of looking at all the pieces on the chess board and starting from scratch

Obviously the money and living in New York is attractive but if I a could have guaranteed complete autonomy to do what I want and how I wanted to do it, I would absolutely welcome the challenge of turning the Knicks around and take that job

It’s why when I play realgm in 2k I always pick a bottom 5 team

i want to build the franchise back up and be the reason why it’s doing well.

a new challenge

I want to scream on you niggas but I won't. I'll just calmly say the Knicks just hired someone. What exactly makes you think firing him in the near future is a selling point for masai? Unless Dolan sells the team or has a life changing moment that makes him stay away it just won't happen.

Tonight could be a reset button. They just need to play to their potential like this consistently. I like the shuffling of the line-up by Coach Brown, which seems as aggressive as he's been all season.

As for Joel, he's just gotta understand Philly and how they roll. Tonight, he learned they'll ride with him when he ain't out here bullshittin. Glad he played like we all know he can. Even the phony tough guy shit with Morris at the end; at least he's engaged in the game.

Just take this shit on the road, and they're back to being a threat in the East. 25-2 at home won't matter if you don't have homecourt in the playoffs.

Good money tonight, tho.

giphy.gif

So we gonna ignore how Jimmy low key through Bam in the bushes for begging Biid to come to Miami? Bam gotta play with a fuck nigga that thinks he the new LeGM. Pat trying to build a team around Alvin Harper. Can't wait until the playoffs to watch it all crumble down in South Beach. You role player ass bitches.

Lmao @ Embiid on damage control now. You hate to see it..

Back