Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

But this has been Lebron with every superstar hes played with, ever.

Im not saying its a knock on Bron, but with so much of sample size its fair to say a team built around Lebron needs his specific skills to succeed, which is basically his elite vision and passing, and being unstoppable when hes driving.

You replace him with another superstar and it just doesnt work.

What's surprising here? Not like davis was competing for championships before he cliqued up with bron.

But this has been Lebron with every superstar hes played with, ever.

Im not saying its a knock on Bron, but with so much of sample size its fair to say a team built around Lebron needs his specific skills to succeed, which is basically his elite vision and passing, and being unstoppable when hes driving.

You replace him with another superstar and it just doesnt work.

Think the data just shows how much the Lakers need someone else who can generate efficient offense for themselves and others when Lebron isnt on the court....obviously Rondo sucks and I think Darren Collison is slightly better but not enough to where it moves the needle

Not to mention a very marketable young star.

Conley and Gasol were both great over there and had a ton of success but neither one sold tickets or had people running to their tv.

Ja and JJJ dont only have the potential to be better but Ja is also gonna be more marketable than the old grizz big 3

A complete 180 in terms of style and play

Grizzlies are currently 5th in pace .......they hadn't been any higher than 26th since 2011-2012 season which is the last year they had Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo and right before they went full "grit n grind"(they were 18th in pace that season)

Memphis was 30th in pace last year

Man I really like ja's mentality. He gives no shits and wants to go at your throat ( pause) every posession. it's refreshing to see someone play that way at such a young age.

Man I really like ja's mentality. He gives no shits and wants to go at your throat ( pause) every posession. it's refreshing to see someone play that way at such a young age.

Why y’all think this some new shit players do?

A player backing down is rare as fuck.

Back