Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Based on what cherry picked +/- stats and defensive ratings on a Tuesday when it rains in New Mexico while the temperature is 44 degrees?
Those were real numbers for the whole season

I’m sorry you had to find out like this

Btw I know you remember when Micheal Beasley on the knicks was playing better than Carmelo whatever year that was

Those were real numbers for the whole season

I’m sorry you had to find out like this

Btw I know you remember when Micheal Beasley on the knicks was playing better than Carmelo whatever year that was
Johnson wasn’t playing in every game nor was he being used like Melo. He finally had himself a decent game and here we are again just like the last time James Johnson had a good game. That’s like a one good game every 1 month average.

Beasley was never better than Melo.

Johnson wasn’t playing in every game nor was he being used like Melo. He finally had himself a decent game and here we are again just like the last time James Johnson had a good game. That’s like a one good game every 1 month average.

Beasley was never better than Melo.
So we gonna ignore facts

Kings been playing better sincd they put Bogdanovic in the starting lineup and have Buddy come off the bench..... they freed up enough money to bring him back, whonder if Hield going to be on the block this summer

Kings been playing better sincd they put Bogdanovic in the starting lineup and have Buddy come off the bench..... they freed up enough money to bring him back, whonder if Hield going to be on the block this summer

I want to say we're 6-2 since making that move. Buddy got the money and started playing like shit. I believe the move to the bench humbled him. Hopefully we can keep him and bogi. Bagley is looking like a low key bust cuz he can't stay healthy. Another reason should be canned cuz he passed up on luka.

I want to say we're 6-2 since making that move. Buddy got the money and started playing like shit. I believe the move to the bench humbled him. Hopefully we can keep him and bogi. Bagley is looking like a low key bust cuz he can't stay healthy. Another reason should be canned cuz he passed up on luka.
Y’all gonna move on from Giles this summer and to me it’s stupid

Thats the other big decision yall have to make, not saying Bagley cant be a good/useful player but any of thought of him being foundational core piece doesnt look like its g to happen.....plus him and Holmes dont really fit together that well

Back